Late day wilt

• Thread starter uphere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uphere

uphere

I have a Dynamite and a Liberty, both are in day 1, week 5 veg. Everything is going well but at about the 14 hr mark my liberty slumps slightly. I'm currently under 16 hrs of light using a viperspectra 600tc and 100w Cree. The light is 29 inches above canopy. Temp 78 RH 30-36 daytime. The ladies are moving along nicely with the wilt of the Liberty. Has anyone seen this? There always up and ready in the morning. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

NairnM16

NairnM16

This is normal I noticed with my bruce bangers in veg, lights where on 18/6 nd come the 16/17th hour it’s like the sensed the darkeness nd got ready for bed hahahah
But it’s completely normal

ru knuts

ru knuts

Going to need more info, otherwise people will just be guessing
Grow media?
PH?
Feed schedule?
Etc...

uphere

uphere

Great to hear. Did the plant eventually acclimate? I really want to get up to 18 hr days. Thanks for sharing.

NairnM16

NairnM16

As long as your conditions are perfect
Sufficient light and feeding schedule your plants will thrive
Bangers are in flower now looking healthy nd happy
Good luck all the best

uphere

uphere

Going to need more info, otherwise people will just be guessing
Grow media?
PH?
Feed schedule?
Etc...
I am using Fox Farm ocean (?).
I am watering every 3rd day. I use A& B once a week and (water only) once or twice a week. My Ph is just under 6. Again, the plants are healthy and growing about an inch a day but I wonder about the late day wilt.

ru knuts

ru knuts

I am using Fox Farm ocean (?).
I am watering every 3rd day. I use A& B once a week and (water only) once or twice a week. My Ph is just under 6. Again, the plants are healthy and growing about an inch a day but I wonder about the late day wilt.
Personally I'd try to get the RH up, but if it's been running like that all along, it may not be your issue.
Perhaps a pic and others may have some input.

uphere

uphere

20200316 095146

The left is the Liberty, problem child. The right is the Dynamite that was started from an 8 year old seed. Everything seems fine but the Liberty droop. I will get the RH up today.

uphere

uphere

I don't think they look to distressed. They look pretty good to be honest.

Exactly. Fine for the first 13 14 hrs and then She wilts. Hopefully bringing the RH up will help. Its winter here and dry as hell but I can use the moist towel trick. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom