• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iamrain

Iamrain

Late flower autos inoutdoor blueberry and northern l 4
Late flower autos inoutdoor blueberry and northern l 2
Late flower autos inoutdoor blueberry and northern l 3
Late flower autos inoutdoor blueberry and northern l
Hey, so I have felt like this journal is such a great idea to help others out with their situation. I failed to do a continuous grow journal but I feel like this flowering stage and late flower stage is important! This is my first time growing anything.

Also- the smoke levels here at “very unhealthy” in California so this has equated to me keeping the plants indoors for a 2 days now. It’s also in the mid range of 60 to 70% percent humidity outside, and its about 50-60 ish indoors. I think I’m going to buy a dehumidifier right now actually. It would be such a waste if my grow became rotten..

Anyway, I haven’t been able to identify which ones are blueberry except for my quickest bloomer who has some slight purpley signs around the small pokey leaves (proper terminology).

The plant forementioned is also the most crystalized with trichomes. Hairs are about 1/4 of the way brown with very few amber trichs. The smell is moderate and never seemed like much till I moved blue 1 into my room. I am estimating 4-5 days till I do some cuts. I want to do a varition of Indica dominant and Sativa mixed with Indica. But this first plant I’m steering towards the latter. (I forget the proper formula to get it mixed 1/2 and 1/2. Perhaps it was 1/4 if trichs being amber?) I also read that it will be a combination of factors to determine the time for your harvest.

It’s been 9 days of flushing for this plant, PHing the water beforehand of course. The others are still uptaking nutes around 950ppm. Even the small and weaker plants get the same feed. I actually only did a ph check on their 5 gallon mixing bucket once each time id load it up. I’d load up the bucket (2 days between) and found out recently that the ph goes up while it’s just sitting there. Wo! So I have been checking my bucket every morning when I feed. Watch out for that guys! I PH slightly towards ph 5 instead of 6 now since it’s probably been running so high for a few weeks (7 maybe).

They look pretty great despite the ph issue. Also, for their day to day schedule- they are moved out into the sun for just 5 hours of sunlight (these days) since the sun is starting to disappear more for winter. It used to be 8-9 hours initially. They have a small small usb fan running over the 2-3 of them at night plugged into a power bank (can’t use electricity for my plants here). I dump their trays that acquire the fertilizer runoff to keep the humidity lower. Humidity will be my biggest factor to monitor these next few weeks.

The secluded late flower plant that’s in my room will have a fan on it during the day for these next few days before getting cut down. And I’ll had some silicon dehumidifiers to keep down the percentage.

Iamrain

Iamrain

Why thank you! And I don't mean to say that as if I'm wondering why I should thank you. Plants are exciting. All there is too it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom