Late flower clone question: budrot?

• Thread starter BatmanPetersenc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BatmanPetersenc

I took these clones (of Pablo's revenge X OSD) late in flower. Wanted to preserve the frostiest of the bunch.

I am trying to root some small clones in soil blocks, taken at harvest time. They sit in small plastic trays under a larger plastic dome.

I neglected to remove all of the buds, and have been misting to add humidity, so the buds are getting a bit of budrot.

Late flower clone question budrot

Late flower clone question budrot 2

Too late to save? Or can I still cut out the rot and start spraying with milk (or some other product?) and try to salvage them? It was an experiment, so no worries if they aren't worth the risk of spores.

Tyvm for your thoughts!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
it’s not really worth keeping bud
You kinda fessed up sry to say.

It would take a age to revert back to veg growth and the way it looks it doesn’t look worth it

If you’ve space then by all means take off the bud rot and see what happens. I doubt it’s worth the hassle though as it will take forever to revert back to vegging

It’s kinda half clone half reveging what your doing

It will revert if you stop misting and the new growth will come from the buds ( the ones without rot ) if it’s actually rooted.

Is it worth it though; no

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Trash them before you have spores all over and infect a later grow. Sorry, i lost 3 plants to it outdoors this year

B

BatmanPetersenc

Roger that thanks everyone. It was a last ditch attempt at saving the pheno. Scrapping tonight and starting some seeds soon!!

Top Bottom