Late Flower Deficiency Id Help

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

howzit guys.
I’m having a hard time positively knowing what’s going on here. From the research I’ve done it looks most like a potassium deficiency. But I’m unsure.

Late flower deficiency id help
Late flower deficiency id help 2
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The pics you posted aren't really very good to have a proper look, but it kinda seems like mite damage (think I see leaf stippling) to me, possibly combined with a little nute burn. Pretty sure they aren't deficient, the leaves look very dark green for how developed the flowers look. My plants leaves would be fading already by this point in flower but I grow in soil.

Meakanu

Meakanu

The pics you posted aren't really very good to have a proper look, but it kinda seems like mite damage (think I see leaf stippling) to me, possibly combined with a little nute burn. Pretty sure they aren't deficient, the leaves look very dark green for how developed the flowers look. My plants leaves would be fading already by this point in flower but I grow in soil.
Yea their about 77 days flowering.
I had a issue with da lights around week 5-6 that caused a reveg issue. Their back on track now, just seems like their biological clock got reset. So I stay waiting and they keep growing haha

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Concidering you had a light prob that caused a reveg to begin, they're looking how they should. A bit of nute burn, and ph flux, but the change in color is normal (actually something to desire)
Keep an eye on trics, flush, and you got a nice little stash. Also lucky no prob w/herms..hope ya took a clone or 2. Strong genetics

Meakanu

Meakanu

Concidering you had a light prob that caused a reveg to begin, they're looking how they should. A bit of nute burn, and ph flux, but the change in color is normal (actually something to desire)
Keep an eye on trics, flush, and you got a nice little stash. Also lucky no prob w/herms..hope ya took a clone or 2. Strong genetics
Oh yea! I’m for sure keeping these around! I did loose one to herm but lucky she was da smallest plant in da room and the others aprecate the extra room.
Thanks bro, i’v been checking da trichs atleast every other day.

Top Bottom