Late flower or ? I am just panicking

• Thread starter Golfr323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golfr323

Golfr323

Hi guys these are my girls 6 weeks into flower was worried thought the buds are a little small and should look more full
And packed at this stage or so you think it will fill out in the next 3-4 weeks x Sarah

Late flower or  i am just panicking
Late flower or  i am just panicking 2
Late flower or  i am just panicking 3
Late flower or  i am just panicking 4
Late flower or  i am just panicking 5
Late flower or  i am just panicking 6
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ok so you think I’m 6 weeks they will be fine
What light are you using?, they look under powered like you're using a low watt light bulb, lose & larfy & strain related, more sativa in it. with longer narrow leaves

Golfr323

Golfr323

I wouldn't be surprised if it took 6 more weeks.
Yh think the ones that look ready in 3-4 weeks I’ll take down and the 2 what aren’t looking a bit slower il just have to leave up another few after see if the start to develop more

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
2x600 watt bulbs strange because the plant ryt next to it looks much more developed
You have 1200 w hps over just 2 plants? or is it just this one plant out of a number of them? If its just one and the rest are good shit happens to me I either under feed or over feed or its too cold in one spot not going through water. I may miss phing and causing issues with 1 ,,,,they don't all fill in early just keep an eye on it....

.a trick I was told is to go back to 18 hrs of light for the last 7 - 10 days of flower to pump up under performing plants,,,,,I've done it and it was hard to tell for sure but it definitely doesn't hurt them and may help your girl

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It will undoubtedly fill out. If there is a difference between this one and another plant, it's genetics. Even if they're the same strain, it's genetics.

BTW, those late flower nutes, with high phosporus, very high potassium and some kelp additives, do seem to help add weight in the last few weeks.

Golfr323

Golfr323

You have 1200 w hps over just 2 plants? or is it just this one plant out of a number of them? If its just one and the rest are good shit happens to me I either under feed or over feed or its too cold in one spot not going through water. I may miss phing and causing issues with 1 ,,,,they don't all fill in early just keep an eye on it....

.a trick I was told is to go back to 18 hrs of light for the last 7 - 10 days of flower to pump up under performing plants,,,,,I've done it and it was hard to tell for sure but it definitely doesn't hurt them and may help your girl

i have 2z600 over 8 plants but the plant in patty is the tallest out of them all and bigger seems to be growing a lil slower had to put it in the middle of the canopy didn’t want lights to burn it I can’t move lights any higher im restricted
Re

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

While I rarely grow sativas, it appears that the sativa is under watered because virtually all leaves are drooping. Plants at all stages need light, nutrients, and water for healthy development. Good luck and hang in there.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

You are talking 6 weeks from light schedule flip to 12/12, correct? Would put you at 30ish day of flower. Should expect another 40-50 prob.

Also, I will 2nd the above advice on lowering your nitrogen inputs. Maybe begin to think about your “daytime” temps being around 77*F and never over low 80’s.

Looking pretty darn good from those pics!!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Looks like a sativa heavy strain. They can take up to 12-14 weeks. The apparent stage of the buds is consistent with that hypothesis. You're probably just early in the cycle. You have to be patient, but sativas can be really worth the wait.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
If that is 6 probably need a lot more. I guess 8 more weeks at least.

Golfr323

Golfr323

Thanks you som much guys I’ll post in a few more weeks see what you think x Sarah

Sunasun

Sunasun

Is this plant directly under the light? It looks like light stress. Also back off on nitrogen like other guys said.
My GDP did this whenever I'd try to go over 700 dli. Made it look like a sativa with thin leaves on my second run. 1st and 3rd runs were fat leaves. Just finished fourth run, have to take a short break as we move into our new house, High as giraffe titties.

Top Bottom