Late flower plant is confusing me

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Ok so im pheno Hunting and I think my plants are stalled. This strains are supposed to be ready in 9-10 weeks and I'm on week 14 already.

The leaves are very Yellow, because I thought the plants were supposed to be ready at week 10 i started flushing from week 8 until week 11. I just then realized the plants need longer to finish and then I started feeding them again. I've checked for trichomes and it's like 50 are clear and 50 are milky. No brown trichomes. Some pistills on some strains are still white.

I've done a lot of different stuff that i think a lot of growers don't do and may find weird, like small pots and not PHing my water, but I'm pretty sure you can grow good weed this way because I've seen some threads. i just have to dial in with this way of growing, i'm trying to find out whats the cause of my plants not wanting to finish.

I'm growing in a 5x5 foot tent

2x 600w Lamps

Sog grow in 1gallon pots
Biobizz nutes (the complete line) no pH water

I follow the vpd chart and the temperatures and RH were more stable throughout this grow

I water when I see the plants are asking for water( i think this was a big mistake ) and I also think I've been watering too much water

There were a couple of times where I opened the tent and all the leaves were down like the plant was about to die, but after watering they came back.

i also have some plants in week 5 in this same tent that are going well, well at least yet.. don't mind these, my concern is the more advanced ones

Late flower plant is confusing me
Late flower plant is confusing me 2
Late flower plant is confusing me 3
Late flower plant is confusing me 4
Late flower plant is confusing me 5
Late flower plant is confusing me 6
Late flower plant is confusing me 7
Late flower plant is confusing me 8
Late flower plant is confusing me 9
Top Bottom