Late Season Crop!!

• Thread starter SmokeyPipes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Wanted to throw up a few pics of some plants I threw out at the beginning of October.The first 5 pics of of my Blue Mystic keeper pheno,Found in a 5 pack of fem seeds,and the next few are of my Tahoe OG cut obtained from P.O. early this year!!All have grown %100 organic TLO style!!

Late season crop
Late season crop 2
Late season crop 3
Late season crop 4
Late season crop 5
Late season crop 6
Late season crop 7
Late season crop 8
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That shit looks tasty! I am running the BM soon.

-nugzz

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

That shit looks tasty! I am running the BM soon.

-nugzz
She is pretty tasty,one of my favorite overall to smoke.Had 4 different phenos out of a 5 pack,Good luck with her!!

SmokeyPipes~:bong-hits:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I'm so jealous I knew right away you were left coastin when I read you put these out in october, in the great white north thats harvest time, Job well done, diggin the TLO style, Peace Shiva

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I'm so jealous I knew right away you were left coastin when I read you put these out in october, in the great white north thats harvest time, Job well done, diggin the TLO style, Peace Shiva
Thank's Shiva,Yeah got to love being in SoCal, Can just about always throw something outside any time of year if already vegged out,just got to cover them up every now and then, Just chopped some down last week and the rest this week.:harvest::cool0010:

Top Bottom