late season

• Thread starter lbmt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lbmt

ok let me start off by sayin what up to everyone here on the farm:hi

anyway i have been looking for the awnser everywhere. i just moved to a new town and i cant find anything so what do you guys think would happen is i put a sprout or a few out way late in the season i mean 4 months late how about on 9/15
and tryed to grow untill the first frost hit in oct or nov would i get any bud worth my time or would it be pointless and friutless

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know where you are, but right now is when most of us are planning on what we're going to overwinter. Where I am, I have about a month to go before I'll be harvesting. IMO what you want to do at this time would be pointless UNLESS your aim is to get the plant large and confused.

Then again, you could just try it and see how it goes.

G

grnmountainboy

if the plants were already vegetated and you put them out immediately, then you may have a shot with a quick flowering strain. i would try it and see what happens.

j wizzle

j wizzle

autoflower in a greenhouse would work for sure. you could get a cheap 6x4 greenhouse for cheap, like $50-100 max

any normal strain you pretty much have no chance at any real yield or high quality dank. you might get a 1/4 oz or something, but thats all you can really expect.

L

lbmt

thats what i was thinking but i said what the hell and put a few out. i am sure there some kind of sativa hybrid so i think it will be pointless because of there longer flowering time but who knows if it shows sex it before it dies i will just clone the little fucker and try to keep one alive with clfs untill it starts to warm up in may good idea? and am in oregon for thoes who want to know it doesent get super cold where i live. freezing is kinda a rare occurrence at least until the end of nov so thats why i thaught it was possible anyway thank you everyone for the input peace
have a good harvest everyone

P

Purple Grapes

thats what i was thinking but i said what the hell and put a few out. i am sure there some kind of sativa hybrid so i think it will be pointless because of there longer flowering time but who knows if it shows sex it before it dies i will just clone the little fucker and try to keep one alive with clfs untill it starts to warm up in may good idea? and am in oregon for thoes who want to know it doesent get super cold where i live. freezing is kinda a rare occurrence at least until the end of nov so thats why i thaught it was possible anyway thank you everyone for the input peace
have a good harvest everyone

Why not just start new ones vegging under cfls. Then, put those out in february for an early harvest. Then while those are outside flowering, have more vegging then put those out at the end end of may and then harvest those monsters around this time next year. The one harvest before will teach you valuable things about growing and will help to prepare you for your outdoor grow.

L

lbmt

i think it would be to way to cold and it would forsure rot it rains darn near the whole month of feb. the temp is around 50 for a high and 36 for a low on average give or take a few degrees of course i'm no meteorologist. i will gain some knowledge even if it doesn't do more then grow alittle and get to cold and die it would be better then nothing. i was thinking about starting a few sprouts or clones for next year but that plan was kinda at the back of my mind for now kinda think it was to soon. thanks for your input if you have any more i am open to suggestions.
thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom