steamroller

Latest new toy to consume with 2
Latest new toy to consume with
Latest new toy to consume with 3
Latest new toy to consume with 4

Another fun toy from Lookah. šŸ„³

steamroller

steamroller

Heat elements in the replaceable bowl. They offer 4 different bowls.
All of these coils are Quartz for a pure taste. The 710 coils for the Lookah devices are as below.
Type A - Best Taste
Type B - Best Vapor Production
Type C - Wax Saving
Type D - SeeThrough
All come in packs of 5.
3 voltage settings
Here's a link to their site. I have and enjoy the seahorse also.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Heat elements in the replaceable bowl. They offer 4 different bowls.
All of these coils are Quartz for a pure taste. The 710 coils for the Lookah devices are as below.
Type A - Best Taste
Type B - Best Vapor Production
Type C - Wax Saving
Type D - SeeThrough
All come in packs of 5.
3 voltage settings
Here's a link to their site. I have and enjoy the seahorse also.
I have an Oura. Similar thing. I paid 199 for mine but see they jumped in price.

R

Ringodog

Pretty neat. I may have to try one of those. I have a Kandypens Oura I am getting ready to sell. If I sell that, maybe I'll buy one of these Dragon Eggs. They sure have a neat look. Is that a water path in the clear area?

steamroller

steamroller

Pretty neat. I may have to try one of those. I have a Kandypens Oura I am getting ready to sell. If I sell that, maybe I'll buy one of these Dragon Eggs. They sure have a neat look. Is that a water path in the clear area?
Yea water in the bottom!

Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations,

If open to newbie toys found on the net then here's one which captured my attention, for a brief while:

[ https:// www.youtube.com/@camouflet_/featured ]
Camouflet (Convector)

Compared to my "Weapon Of Mass Seduction" (2018-Mar-15) its pre-heating phase appears to last about 4~5 times as long as mine but at least it's somewhat similar to my favourite Ā« Slingshot Ā» scenario:

david-vs-goliath-burst-mode-sling-analogy-480x230-png.976705

This is a process divided into separate phases; at first energy builds up in some temporary storage device awaiting for the correct amount to have accumulated before it's time to transition to the next phase.

Thanks to such biblical analogy we can easily conceptualize how IH energy will cause a given quantity of energy to get temporarily stored into a passive collector contained in the consumption wand itself, which implies the user never caries a power unit under stress anywhere near his face: its the wand with cannabis and matching energy reserve inside that goes to the lips, hopefully in purist-compliance please. Which is where this new product from China dropped the ball, if we may say so...

It appears its Heat Exchanger is actually involving some huge hot-metal contact surface... As if being manufactured in Asia wasn't bad enough. An enhanced thermal conductor happens to be Silicon Carbide and in this situation SiC Foam would feel most appropriate, with its associated "susceptor" wrapped around it as illustrated at the begining of my 2018 article. E.G. It's already been done before but just not yet. In principle...

In practice, the Camouflet Convector cannabis vaporizer looks like a dead end path to me, because it's already requiring 4~5 more pre-heat time than demonstrated necessary with plenty of details to gather the essentials. Fort starter, using an SiC puck the hot-metal contact-surface can be optimized, even reduced to a minimum, just by inserting it inside a tubular susceptor. Conductive and radiative energy accumulate as temporarily converted & stored energy in a heavily thermally-coupled matrix of air pockets, which is normally behaving as an insulator in absence of airflow. Etc., etc.

Judging from what we know about the Camouflet Convector it appears the cap assembly contains a few layers of metal discs internally fused to allow pre-heating with a torch, or else presumably... Hard to predict without 1st-hand experience, but i'm sure a ring of hot metal would prove less obvious to purists and/or simply individuals sensitive to metal paths. Pre-charging duration depends on available power, hence the need to revisit that device's Energy Budget IMHO! M'well, it was late in 2010 when i initially asked the question, 13 years later an embryo of adequate response may have finally emerged, though the IH driver alone ain't ready to get solved anytime soon. Gosh, i'll be senile when it's ready! ...

In any case that's a begining in the right direction to give consumers such an alternative, somewhat rustic and yet quite expensive, even more expensive than DynaVap's VapCap i think! it might be long before it's popular, but the consumption method and associated ritual may be incentive enough to some privileged people trying to have a taste of Ā« the next step Ā». Before the end of this present century if lucky.

Good day, have fun!! ā˜®ļø

Last edited:
steamroller

steamroller

So here is todays toy
DSC 0233

This is the Swordfish.
DSC 0234

Uses the same bowl/cartridge as the Dragons egg.
DSC 0231

Just air no water but NICE!
DSC 0232

Nice having a press...

freezeland2

freezeland2

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You mean you got to clean them, lol
Haha yeah was in the process, the black one was going in next lol. I could only get 50% iso so i had to let anything with wax residue soak for like 6 hours. What a pain, but i have 91 now so its just shake and dump. Clean everything again tomorrow, my wife wont smoke from a dirty bong, makes things kind of annoying lol.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Haha yeah was in the process, the black one was going in next lol. I could only get 50% iso so i had to let anything with wax residue soak for like 6 hours. What a pain, but i have 91 now so its just shake and dump. Clean everything again tomorrow, my wife wont smoke from a dirty bong, makes things kind of annoying lol.
I clean the bowl but thatā€™s it and I couldnā€™t tell you the last time I did that. I donā€™t use it often though. Never by myself. Just drop hash in it when a friend comes around and I obviously donā€™t have very many of those, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom