Latest To Top A Plant

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

I just flipped my plants yesterday to 12/12. My question is, is it to late to top anymore branches or should I just continue to tie down branches?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I just flipped my plants yesterday to 12/12. My question is, is it to late to top anymore branches or should I just continue to tie down branches?
I would let it go... you wanna get your toppin done a couple weeks before flip that way it allows your tops to grow a little bigger. If you do it now you run the risk of getting tiny buds up top instead of colas

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yep because the new shoots were the buds. 2 per..
Seen it on youtube.. tragic lol...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I supercrop mine up intil the end of stretch, about two weeks into flower when the stems get woody, it really helps open bud sites but you can herm a picky strain.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I would let it go... you wanna get your toppin done a couple weeks before flip that way it allows your tops to grow a little bigger. If you do it now you run the risk of getting tiny buds up top instead of colas
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Once you flip you let them do their thing. Maybe weave another week if your scrog. But once you flip, your work is done.
And on the seventh day God Rested. ..................................
Uhh wrong!!! On the seventh day God Blazed the shit out the best stuff he created...lol

Top Bottom