Lavender pics

• Thread starter technition
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

technition

Hey guys heres some shots of a Lavender i ran but never had the chance to post. The bean came from a seed i found in some killer batch of Lavender I picked up in LA. I am planning on running this again shortly.

Lavender pics
Lavender pics 2
Lavender pics 3
Lavender pics 4
LBH

LBH

Nice, did you save a cut or are you saying you liked it enough to go find it again?

Did it purple up for you?

B

biggs

looking good technition. what smells are you getting? i've had my eye on this for a while now.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i love this strain. great pics you got there she looks like a keeper.

I

ibTheMan

Looks real thick and danky, kinda like some OG or bubba.

T

technition

Nice, did you save a cut or are you saying you liked it enough to go find it again?
I saved a cut, good thing too cuz it would probably be hard to find another bean!

Did it purple up for you?

Ya it went deep purple around the last four weeks without any environmental manipulation (cold temps)

looking good technition. what smells are you getting? i've had my eye on this for a while now.
Honestly the smell is kind hard to describe but its definitely skunky and kinda spicy if that makes sense..

i love this strain. great pics you got there she looks like a keeper.
Def a keeper and i think it would make for an interesting cross if i can ever get around to it.

Looks real thick and danky, kinda like some OG or bubba.
Yea, she formed really nice and filled out pretty good too!

T

technition

Heres another shot of the main cola. I had some cal/mag issues but will try and get it locked in on the next run

P1010187
joeca1i

joeca1i

Maybe a levender x'd,think the lavender turns more purple then that.

genepool

genepool

Very nice Technition, I've only heard good things of Lavender. Yours looks dank great job growin that tasty lookin bud

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Im with bonerface on this one 7778288374645 lol

Man killer pics dude. What a good strain.

Top Bottom