Laws For Clones In Oregon

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I was curious to see if anyone knows the laws in Oregon about cloning. I've Heard it is ok to have clones alongside your 4 flowering plants as long as they are not over a foot tall.

Does anyone have any documentation or sources for that?

Thanks guys! I'm sure someone here will know something.

I found this by googling the information I was told but it seems that the rule apply a to card holders. Not sure if individuals that do not have their card can have additional starts alongside their 4 flowering plants

Laws for clones in oregon
Last edited:
D

DjangoNugs

I believe HB 3400 was the bill that changed the laws concerning plant count by height. They did away with the height and now its just by whether the plant is in grow or bloom phase. I think it's 12 vegging plants per card in grow phase. There's some even newer legislation being dropped on us thats pretty effed, imo. I got the email this morning and have been trying to figure out all morning if my property is even still eligible for ommp. So im including the link with the new "Proposed Permanent Rules" from the OHA but if you go to either the OMMP or the Oregon M.M. Dispensary page the frequently asked questions migt answer it as well. Good Luck!!

D

DjangoNugs

Just realized I missed your question. I looked around and couldn't find anything although I know I've seen it somewhere. You can email the OLCC and they could probably tell you. I don't think there as concerned about cuttings as they as used to be unless you are selling them for profit. I'm pretty sure if you just are taking cuts for yourself you are fine. Pretty sure the four plants refers to mature flowering plants.

saltwater

saltwater

Just realized I missed your question. I looked around and couldn't find anything although I know I've seen it somewhere. You can email the OLCC and they could probably tell you. I don't think there as concerned about cuttings as they as used to be unless you are selling them for profit. I'm pretty sure if you just are taking cuts for yourself you are fine. Pretty sure the four plants refers to mature flowering plants.

I see,

Yeah I definitely wouldn't be selling them. Just for myself. I was trying to figure it out because my apartment manager made me get rid of some of my clones as well just be on the safe side in the past because we didn't know an answer.

D

DjangoNugs

So I did some more digging and measure 91 doesn't make any distinction between immature and mature plants as of right now. I'm thinking that will change at some point because it doesn't make any sense. Hopefully the "permanent rules" will specify a difference once they're adopted. I can't see them causing you any problems for having a few cuts for your next run. But if you don't want to live in a grey area or your landlord won't have it, I think it's four for now. Or pay for medical plant counts. Good luck out there!

Robert72181

Robert72181

I was curious to see if anyone knows the laws in Oregon about cloning. I've Heard it is ok to have clones alongside your 4 flowering plants as long as they are not over a foot tall.

Does anyone have any documentation or sources for that?

Thanks guys! I'm sure someone here will know something.

I found this by googling the information I was told but it seems that the rule apply a to card holders. Not sure if individuals that do not have their card can have additional starts alongside their 4 flowering plants
Yes that's what my doctor said to keep a constant new starts going for juicing 24

Trixxi

Trixxi

At the dispensaries they have given me different information in regards to purchasing clones; if they do do sell clones to recreational customers some will sell you up to four a year while other shops will sell you up to four every four months.

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

I'm recreational and here on the coast there was a time where the recreational clones all disappeared and rec couldn't buy them but it looks like they're coming back. Honestly haven't been to a dispensary in a while.

Robert72181

Robert72181

I hate going now too expensive I only go when I'm out of my own

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Extra immature clone numbers are for medical only. For non-med card state-legal homegrow its 4 plants total regardless of flowering state.

Top Bottom