Layed My Bike Down

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krypto1

god damnit! today i was on a really curvery road and some dumb bitch comes out of know where and jumps in my lane and forces me off the road into a pile of mulch and i had no choice but to lay the bike down....im soo pissed right now its gonna be like 100 - 200 bucks out of my pocket not to mention the bitch drove off and didnt even hesitate to stop luckily my employee's got her license plate number so we will see whats happens im ok i got a really nice gash on my left inner hamstring its like 5 inches across and i cant bend my elbow all the way and i was only going around 35 mph too god damn im pissed i need to go medicate!

T

Thick Smoke

damn bro that sux!! couple hundred bux is better then dead though. i had to dump my bike 2 years ago cause of a dumb blond on a cell. i hope ya heal quick man
best wishes from me

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Was that the R6 you mentioned? Fucking people in cars don't pay any attention. Lucky you weren't hurt more seriously. :nod

F

FastForward

Sorry to hear it bro....hope you get better soon. I'm just back from the physio for a broken ankle dropping my bike about 2 months ago now.

It still beats driving every single time....even if it means getting done by a moron in a cage every now and then...

Get medicating sonny ;)

K

Krypto1

Yea it was my R6 and about prosecuting im waiting for the sheriffs office to call me back they sent some friends to her door =)

all in all my body is a little beat up but NOTHING MAJOR at all i got really lucky i was wearing basketball shorts and a sweater if it were not for the sweater i think my shoulder would have got major road rash even tho i landed on mulch and grass my elbow is killing me thoe its so bruised! but ill be iight

suck to hear about your foot Fast Forward and Rottendawg sorry no one was able to help you find that bitch that hit you.

thanks for all the care much appreciated.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
RUBBER SIDE DOWN!! I would go vistit that bitch myself and tell her to fix my bike and my broken ego. I hate cagers!!

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Damn Krypto that fuckin sucks man... R6 is a nice bike and I would be FURIOUS with this idiot. Im with RD man....Prosecute her ass. You got the license plate than nail her ass to the fuckin wall.

Ive had friends and family who have been lost to some jackass who doesnt think they should have to give anysort of consideration to people on bikes... Dont let this shit go. You could easily get your bike fixed up on her $$$ and teach this moron to look where she is going.

I can never understand people who drive like assholes near people on a motorcycle...Everytime Im drivin and see someone tailgating a bike, I just wanna catch up to em and pull em outta the fuckin window.
:angry

F

FastForward

Next time see if you can do this :)

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfCw9hIKE8[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: yeah, I know it's fake - i'm not that caned...!

H

HolliHerb

u best be suited up krypt, or ima kick ur ass when u visit. :devil

bikes are dangerous. I've rode for 4 years and im still learning. Don't get wrist happy.

K

Krypto1

haha Holi....i had a sweater on and basketball shorts =( i coulda been geared alot better.

Fastforward that video is awsome lol.

D

drpressure600

hope ur ok kid . .

i see the that she didn't even stop, i wouldn't be letting that go, keep smiling ok kid . .

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn son.........in some shorts and a sweate??? . How about some sandals? It sucks dropping or laying a bike down. Ive done it! My ego was put in its place real quick. Anyways always wear your leathers..........it keeps ur skin pretty.

F

FastForward

haha Holi....i had a sweater on and basketball shorts =(

Awwww man....wtf??!!!

That's the one major difference between US and UK riders that I've seen.....US riders wear literally fuck all when riding (no lid either in some states)...no gloves....no sleeves....no armour....nothing...

Even in 90 degree summer heat I always wear my gear....armoured jacket, leggings, boots, lid and gloves. I know they won't save broken bones most of the time but they do wonders for road rash....also remember that you lose something like 1 inch of flesh for every meter travelled at 30mph...or something like that.....

S

sempervirdis

Sorry to ear that...i was olso victim of a hit and run where i was olso forced off the road and broke my leg .... actually nobody stopped and i had to pic up my bike and drive home on my own ......happened in `98 but still pissed !!!!!!
take care bro....
sv

K

Krypto1

about my gear i went and purchased a Nice jacket and i already have some leather gloves and a shoei 1000 helmet and i usally wear jeans but it was literally 2 mins across the street from my house...but look what happend when i didint suit up =( i always wear my lid!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom