Lazy Dog Getting Frosty

• Thread starter Magellan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magellan

Magellan

Thought I'd try to take some up-close shots of Lazy Dog today. I took apart a telescope eyepiece and held some of the lens over my phone cam lens. I then zoomed-in on a small leaf that looked frosty in the sun. Sorry about the blurry-ness. These were all hand-held shots. Maybe I should try turning off the auto-focus. That seemed to be having problems.
Lazy dog getting frosty
Lazy dog getting frosty 2
Lazy dog getting frosty 3

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can also take the optics from a camera body, I like to use the regular.. Jesus, I don't remember what it's called, from the Canon Rebel. I flip it around and while there is pretty zero depth of field, what does come into view is fairly magnified. I'm gonna get a scope similar to that up there, though.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I have the one I linked and this is a pic that was taken with it, it also takes video so you can just run the scope over your whole plant and then pause the video when you watch it to see every trichome.
Clip0003 0027

That piece of fuzz really bothers me, I wonder if I vaped it...
Probably

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is the problem I encounter when I move from no glasses to glasses. Suddenly I can see what I've been putting in my mouth, and sometimes, it ain't so nice. :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom