• Thread starter Green81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Update, 3 weeks left

Quick update for anyone interested. Just a few flower shots, 1 more week then flushing with normal tap water. Hopefully get that nice clean cheese taste.

DSC01301
DSC01302
DSC01305
DSC01292
DSC01293
DSC01287
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Just off topic i have a White Russian outside, but she not likey the weather. Lots of wind and rain, shes getting battered.

DSC01299
DSC01297
U

ukcheesehead

Quick update for anyone interested. Just a few flower shots, 1 more week then flushing with normal tap water. Hopefully get that nice clean cheese taste.

how meny weeks in are u ? them bud shots look no were ready to flush yet . i cant see 1 foxtail .

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
I know, hopefully see those foxes within the next week or so, then flush. But your right UKcheesehead maybe be a tad to early. I cant seem to get them looking like your girls which are beasts. Im still learning with uk cheese and i have mad variables within my grow room. Heat fluctuations of nearly 18 celcius, high humidity its around 60% at the moment but if it rains, it goes crazy. :thinking

U

ukcheesehead

I know, hopefully see those foxes within the next week or so, then flush. But your right UKcheesehead maybe be a tad to early. I cant seem to get them looking like your girls which are beasts. Im still learning with uk cheese and i have mad variables within my grow room. Heat fluctuations of nearly 18 celcius, high humidity its around 60% at the moment but if it rains, it goes crazy. :thinking

with mine its 27c lights on 16c lights off and humidity is around 60% to 67% what week are you ? they look around week 5 ish to me .

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea week 5 m8, still using canna boost, pk13-14. Temperatures range from 29c lights on and 12c off, the humidity is crazy when lights are off.. more like 70+% - which is dangerous.UKCheeshead another 2 weeks then flush?? cheers :talking

U

ukcheesehead

Yea week 5 m8, still using canna boost, pk13-14. Temperatures range from 29c lights on and 12c off, the humidity is crazy when lights are off.. more like 70+% - which is dangerous.UKCheeshead another 2 weeks then flush?? cheers :talking

i started my flush week 8 i take cheese 10 weeks

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Update week 7ish

Heads up, almost harvest time :D

PICT0923
PICT0924
PICT0925
PICT0926
PICT0929
PICT0935
PICT0936
M

mellofello

Hey Green those are some mighty fine shots you got there. Bet you can't wait for harvest by now. Tried cheese for the first time last week, was very impressed indeed. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have her in my garden some day. Keep up the good growin dude

peace

mello

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the kind words Mellofello, Anyone i know who tries Cheese goes absolutely bananas. cant wait to harvest for real!

Hey Jah thanks for stopping in, its almost that time :dance

G

Grower

Man it stinks of cheese up in this place. you gotta love it though. but to much of a good thing makes you sick of it lol Nice growing m8. hope it tickles your taste buds:)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Im very ticklish for the cheese, but i wanna run something else as well, Cheers grower!

S

Stackin Paper

Ya wanna let her go for atleast 9 weeks Green m8, 10 if possible for best high and yield, i've chopped her at 8, 9 & 10 weeks and the 10 weeker was by far the best, sometimes its not possible to let them go that long though i know, my last cheese run was chopped at 9 weeks due to having to get more plants in the tent.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up Stackin Paper, so hard for me to leave it for 10 weeks but im gonna try and get close to that. Want to have a green christmas if you get my drift. :lipssealed

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Harvest

Sorry for the bad Photo's........small update, just a few harvest shots... Hopefully will be trying g13 x HP in the new yeaR... I'll keep everyone posted on that one..##

Happy Christmas folks

SNC00038
SNC00039
SNC00040
SNC00042
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys, hope you'll have a cheesey new year too!

S

SENSI ZYM

m8 y are you not slow drying that fine bud ???? keep it in grow room with dehumiifire on and fans keeping it at a nice 18 c for a nice even slow dry and cure makes a hel of a difrence bro !!!

i just bought a dry tent for that reson all that work for 10 weeks and haveing to cut corners on last leg now bud tastes 110%

wikid grow dude
merry xmas:rock

Top Bottom