Leaf Aphids !! Help Me Out Guys..

• Thread starter pussOGbrah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Hey farmers my last crop as i was harvesting i noticed a 2 sqaure foot patch in the canopy that was infested with leaf aphids. Not root aphids at all just on the leaves (underside). i think they are the green peach aphids but they are really small. I have no idea how they got in, im thinking a random flyer made it inside.

I threw away anything covered and cleaned out the room but now i have a new batch of plants in the room about to flower. They dont have any aphids visibly on them, but they could still be in the room somehow.

Im really worried about getting these things in my next round so i need help on what i should do to get rid of them.

I already spray with spinosad for thrips, but spinosad has no effect on aphids. I picked up some monterey garden insect spray (take down) and azamax. I am also considering sns217 because it works so good on mites..

If i didnt care about people i would spray with those, and then soil drench with merit 75 imid at day 10 flower, but im not a piece of shit (id like to think) so now i need help to really make sure i dont get/have aphids since im not using the harsh systemic (merit).

So farmers what should i be doing? i have about 20 days i can spray until it is too late into flowering. I cant have these little shits ruining my dank!

Thanks for any help!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Monterey Garden Spray is Spinosad. Soap can work on aphids fairly well, and I'd be very willing to try using isopropyl alcohol on them at a 1:1 ratio like I do when I see spider mites.

I haven't dealt with them in years, and only on my veggies, I'll have to go back through my books and bookmarks.

Top Bottom