Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn.

• Thread starter TheOrganicFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

My auto of kuxmsh looks a bit light on lower leaves and im not sure if its nitrogen deficiency or nut burn can someone help me please. The one plant im having this problem with is just coming in to 2nd week if flower.

Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can't tell if those leaves are shiny or if those are white patches on the leaves.

No nute burn. Looks like some low N for the plant in the corner.

The one on the lower left has lighter colored growing points, which might mean slightly high pH, lowering uptake of immobile nutrients, OR it might mean nothing. Check the pH to make sure, or since you're organic, maybe a little molasses the next time you water.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Sorry i forgot to mention i use black strap molasses and brown cane sugar , maybe once a week to one of my feeding schedules. The ph i dont measure. All my old equipment i useto have i lost it all a few years back and this is my first grow in 8 years so im a bit rusty and had to re new everything more or less.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It looks like you just watered and everything is still wet.
Just trim the bottom fan leaves. They have a tendency to die off after a bit anyway.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Im feeding them on the heavy side so i dont understand why it looks deficient , maybe nuts lock out could. What would u suggest for feeding if it is just nitrogen deficiency, im feeding equal parts a an b bio bizz .should i give more of the grow to put more nitrogen back or would that effect the flowering or up both flower and grow ? Or try just water for a full week and see if i have any noticeable effects

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Im feeding them on the heavy side so i dont understand why it looks deficient , maybe nuts lock out could. What would u suggest for feeding if it is just nitrogen deficiency, im feeding equal parts a an b bio bizz .should i give more of the grow to put more nitrogen back or would that effect the flowering or up both flower and grow ? Or try just water for a full week and see if i have any noticeable effects
Do you keep track of your ppms in and out?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

See how jacked ur plant is? You overfed, give plant a light flush check ph and let it recover for a few that will allow time to see how badley they may be burned, you need to cut back on nutes, in my humble opinion.

Jimmybagabud

Jimmybagabud

If your using led lights i would look into a magnesium def. I would try adding some cal mag to your feeding schedule. I use Epsom salt 1 teaspoon per gallon of water once a week. Along with feather meal topdressing I make. Keeps those yellow leaves away. Here my outdoor plants

20210804 074358
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Im using Epson salts half a cap to a little bottle added in with my nutes 1x per 2 weeks but i was thinking of getting cal mag but i make my own nutes with nettles and brown cane sugar and mollases and banana skins with brown sugar to ferment. Then i added some ash and a little rust for iron 2x my hole grow ,my 2nd x today along with worm castings.so my nutes reg is bio bizz grow and bloom ,my nettle mx and my banana mix with seaweed extract.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Ok so what do u suggest per 1ltr bottle. I have 8 x1 ltr bottles i fill with nutes then 3red day i fill with water ,i always use rain water .so who much per 1ltr bottle and how often would u use Epson salts and mollasas. And i also have a fish pond with koi carp and the shit i feed my plants in garden respond well and the growth is way faster and more lushes growth. Would u suggest adding some per plant one time mid flower or not at all.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok so what do u suggest per 1ltr bottle. I have 8 x1 ltr bottles i fill with nutes then 3red day i fill with water ,i always use rain water .so who much per 1ltr bottle and how often would u use Epson salts and mollasas. And i also have a fish pond with koi carp and the shit i feed my plants in garden respond well and the growth is way faster and more lushes growth. Would u suggest adding some per plant one time mid flower or not at all.
Fish water is the best. Cut your feed amounts by about 25%. I said 50%, but your plants are bigger and will need more.
Mix your food into the fish water and feed that way.

Top Bottom