Leaf Curl And Burn Cause ???

• Thread starter DirtyD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyD

DirtyD

My kaya gold plant shows signs of burn and curled leaves downwards. My thought either nutrient burn or overwater, but it's in coco so I'm not sure.
Leaf curl and burn cause

Any help is appreciated

DirtyD

DirtyD

100 % coco. Advanced nutrients, 10 mls of grow a and b to a gallon, plus calmag. pH adjusted to 5.8 - 5.9 levels. Ppm of the nutrients for npk is about 200 I believe. Feeding is what's recommendedon the bottle plus more. I have auto plants on the same feed doing well, and those are some hungry girls. Maybe it is N toxicity.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

N toxicity, causing nute lockout. or seriously under watered causing salt build up in the coco? How often are you watering? And how much runoff? Coco looks really dry to me. Coco holds like 30% oxygen even when fully saturated. How old are they? You should water every day. water in a circle around the plant, making your circle bigger every couple days... You got to water to runoff to push the old nutes and stale air out, so it will pull new in. I would prob make a new gallon of nutes, at half recommended strength, and flush the plant with that, and start new feeding schedule tomorrow.. You can up the nutes in a week or so... Just my opinion... Maybe I can get you some real help... @Midwestjay @Wisher619 ,,, If you boys have time, maybe you could look at his pic, see if you have any advice.....

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

rule i always stood by is 1 ml of A and B per 1 liter of water always never more no need for it,
It will only create salt build up and most importantly your throwing your money down the sink lol

Top Bottom