leaf curl and discolor

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

Some leafs are curling at tips downward and have discolor on edges. Not sure what's wrong new to this..

Leaf curl and discolor
Leaf curl and discolor 2
cbatterton

cbatterton

I'm think I over watered this cycle...not sure about heat stress running a 150watt hps about 3ft above it. Temps around 89° in closet.

cbatterton

cbatterton

ok i think i got it down to around 80-82 now...whats best temp?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Looks like overwatering and heat stress to me..try to keep temps below 80 (78 is ideal IMO) if not adding co2 I like 82 with co2. are you in coco or soil makes all the difference in the world on watering styles..

shawnskush

shawnskush

Cant get my temp below 80 any suggestions?

let the top inch of soil dry out completely between waterings. If you can, invest in a co2 tank system( used 20lb co2 tank 100$ craigslist regulator 40$ ebay) and temps around 82 are perfect and you will see some killer buds!

germinator

germinator

Cant get my temp below 80 any suggestions?

If I remember correct your in a closet, right? My.02
I think ya need fresh air changes...suck out, bring in, circulate. 78° would be good...dont wait too long to transplant in a bigger vessel.....
Good luck

cbatterton

cbatterton

yes im in a closet setup. i have two fans sucking old air out and a 6inch fan bloing fresh air in..im only running one clone as of now. just put a humidifier in its at 50%

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You might have an easier time with the air movement if you simply let the intake be passive and added that third fan to the outlet configuration. Of course, the passive intake must be sufficiently large.

cbatterton

cbatterton

im not looking to spending a ton of money or anything im not a big time grower just grow for me and my roommates personal. i only planning on having two maybe three plants at tops and dont wanna buy stuff that i could do without. i dont think ill ever go to big so thats why im trying to stick to the basics on my lil grow closet. thanks for all yours guys help its awesome!! keep feeding me the info! lol

Top Bottom