Leaf Curl

• Thread starter tribeca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tribeca

I have a problem with my leaves curling up.I'm growing schrom from clone using promix and Head Formula.I water when the pot gets super light.Here is a pic.I have read plenty of advice but no one has said that heat,nutes lockout was the problem and was corrected.Im growing in a greenhouse but this clone was grown here last year with no problems.

Leaves 002jpg
B

been

Looks like heat stress to me, but there could be a few reasons. I'd really have to know exactly what you did. You'll just have to go with your gut. :angel

T

tribeca

fed as usual and watered as usual.Nothing out of the norm.Water quality might play a factor but who knows.I will give her str8 water and if she yellows up I will give her a light balance feed.

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
mine's got like that when i left the co2 on over night..

T

tribeca

Surely I have limited space and have no time to play with guesting or assuming..hence the reason i asked for help.Her replacement is in and doing great.Thanks for your limited time and help.I assume it was growers error so now I'll check everything from runoff to temperature.Did a nice cleaning after I trashed her and everything is looking healthy.Using coco as I will be able to better track my progress as well as catch nute problems or ph.Thanks again, now I'm off to the races.

another_sellout

another_sellout

The leaf curl is caused by excess salt locking moisture in the leaf and making it impossible for the leaf to transpire properly when it needed to. A simple flush with dechlorinated water would have accelerated unlocking that salt, and could have saved the poor girl's life. But if you've got extra ladies around, I guess you do what you feel you have to do. You could have taken her out, found a quiet spot and set her free... Oh well, can't save 'em all!

Top Bottom