-hash plant (rear )
-the real sour (front)
Hp doing fine...
Using gavita 1700 @50%
GH 3 part
Nectar for the gods #4 soil

Hash ant doing fine..
TRS not so much
Have been increasing nutes since the younger pic with aberrant leaves..

What ya think?

Leaf curling and discoloration help pls
Leaf curling and discoloration help pls 2
Leaf curling and discoloration help pls 3
Leaf curling and discoloration help pls 4
Leaf curling and discoloration help pls 5
Leaf curling and discoloration help pls 6
mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Hey there! I've had some experience with cannabis plants exhibiting leaf curling and discoloration, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

If the soil is too wet, it can prevent the roots from getting the oxygen they need and cause the leaves to curl up. It's important to let the soil dry out a bit before watering again.

Another possibility is nutrient deficiencies. Make sure your plants are getting the right balance of nutrients, especially nitrogen, as a lack of this can cause yellowing and curling of the leaves.

Lastly, pests can definitely be a culprit too. Check your plants closely for any signs of bugs like spider mites or aphids, as they can cause damage to the leaves and lead to curling and discoloration.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you figure out what's causing the issue and how you were able to fix it. Good luck!

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

The two plants in front don't look happy with how much light they're getting. Taco-ing, twisting, and curling to reduce their surface area, and a case of "tips and stripes." I'd move them into the corners and/or turn the light down.

J

jamesmost

Hey there! I've had some experience with cannabis plants exhibiting leaf curling and discoloration, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

If the soil is too wet, it can prevent the roots from getting the oxygen they need and cause the leaves to curl up. It's important to let the soil dry out a bit before watering again.

Another possibility is nutrient deficiencies. Make sure your plants are getting the right balance of nutrients, especially nitrogen, as a lack of this can cause yellowing and curling of the leaves.

Lastly, pests can definitely be a culprit too. Check your plants closely for any signs of bugs like spider mites or aphids, as they can cause damage to the leaves and lead to curling and discoloration.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you figure out what's causing the issue and how you were able to fix it. Good luck!
I was mixing wrong and not adding any bloom, just changed that yesterday, the plants with the issue were drinking less and I have been letting them dry out since I noticed 1.5 weeks ago, none of my other plants have issues and I see no bugs anywhere...;

Tested soil ph the other day and was 5.75

Top Bottom