Leaf curling

• Thread starter Minmax666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minmax666

Minmax666

Hello,

Im completely new to growing weed. I currently have one plant growing inside,

Currently have a problem with some kind of leaf curl, i have had a look through a few websites and cant find any photos of what problem i am having, i have added photos below.

I am growing in coco perlite, using 600watt mag hps

Can someone please let me know what could be the cause. Only a few leafs are doing it but the plant is healthy otherwise

Leaf curling
Leaf curling 2
Leaf curling 3
Leaf curling 4
Leaf curling 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello,

Im completely new to growing weed. I currently have one plant growing inside,

Currently have a problem with some kind of leaf curl, i have had a look through a few websites and cant find any photos of what problem i am having, i have added photos below.

I am growing in coco perlite, using 600watt mag hps

Can someone please let me know what could be the cause. Only a few leafs are doing it but the plant is healthy otherwise
hey there, ya mmm? could be a little damage from reaching in the tent to do work, etc? from you maybe by accident?
could be a genetic thing?
i think your ok, just watch daily, post more info if it continues.
during veg it’s ok, as most things recover.
don’t worry.
what kind are you growing?
should get some more replies too,

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

From what I can see they look good I'm not really seeing what you're trying to show regarding the curling but I want to know what these white spots are?
20200401 100951

Screenshot 20200401 101113 Chrome

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
To me, the leaves look OK to me but like @Beachwalker mentioned, Those spots look a lot like possible bugs, which can cause leaf curling (which I don't really see)

B

Burned Haze

You got a 100x+ scope? Those usb scopes are cheap and work wonders for harvest art ( meaning you know when the trichs are ready ) and great IPM ( meaning you know what bugs and if you have bugs, example = broad mites and russets )

+Even if you don’t have pest present = a good IPM rotation is the key to keep them repelled and to never have to use anything dangerous ( a good biocontrol will never have a resistance issue and it’s safe till harvest and way better for PPE .. fuck oils )

Jiusion 40x to 1000x
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Y.nHEbTAMTP0Z

good IPM biocontrol without resistant and can control/repel 100+ insects

Than spray every 7 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Minmax666

Minmax666

To me, the leaves look OK to me but like @Beachwalker mentioned, Those spots look a lot like possible bugs, which can cause leaf curling (which I don't really see)

You got a 100x+ scope? Those usb scopes are cheap and work wonders for harvest art ( meaning you know when the trichs are ready ) and great IPM ( meaning you know what bugs and if you have bugs, example = broad mites and russets )

Jiusion 40x to 1000x
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Y.nHEbTAMTP0Z

figure out what pest it is and get on it before it’s a high population ( and most pest can do it fast so I would advise hurry lol ) , otherwise your done. Plain and simple
The bugs on them are a light colour around the edge and black in the middle.

B

Burned Haze

What I stated above does not matter about if you have a certain pest or not .IPM and having the right tools to find and know your pest and also to repel and safe vs oils 100+ insects on daily wins the battle. Take my advise ( last chance ;))

Top Bottom