Leaf Diagnosis Help?

• Thread starter PaulWood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PaulWood

this is happening from the bottom up, on the older fan leaves I know it's a diffeciency of some kind. Any help and advise as to how to treat?

Thanks

Leaf diagnosis help
fatawa

fatawa

Show the plant.might just b hungry.theres many things it cud b.if its like a shrub u will loose some bottom leaves if they dnt get light.wat r yur nutes/feeding schedules/ppm?

P

PaulWood

Show the plant.might just b hungry.theres many things it cud b.if its like a shrub u will loose some bottom leaves if they dnt get light.wat r yur nutes/feeding schedules/ppm?
Sorry @fatawa I was up very early yesterday and forgot. Here are some from this morning after I plucked a lot of them off. Sorry for the lighting.
I am off to work. Will try to get some better midday.

I am in a mix of emerald forest perilite ffof in one pot. No nutes in months. Yesterday added cal mag and fox farms of some variety. 2 gal to each pot 18 gal fabric pots I know. Lots of mistakes. But learning setup for next season.

IMG 4326
IMG 4328
IMG 4330
IMG 4331
IMG 4332
IMG 4333
IMG 4334
IMG 4338
IMG 4339
Last edited:
P

PaulWood

Fed at the recommended rate. Water and soil ph are 7.0

IMG 4341
fatawa

fatawa

No nutes in months. Yesterday added cal mag and fox farms of some variety.
this makes sense....i think there just hungry.more importantly they r slightly hungry for nitro n paticular atm...which im assuming u kno a hair bout npk?none the less if u just fed them that tiger bloom has "n"(its the first number at bottom,2) so she should swing back around for u.nxt time watch yur leaves...dark hunter green(too much nitro)lush green,lime green(which u hav n is still safe)then they will start to yellow out which u c.good job on not over nuting...and they r praying like a mutherfuckr which is what everyone strives for.so dont listen to no jerkoffs saying change this,add that.stay yur course they all look good.i will say the leaves that r yellowed out will never come back...id pick those off.the 6th pic down,watch them leaves to make sure yur green comes back.good job brother n remeber dnt change a bunch a shit.i wud get a booster for yur swell like sugardaddy but yur good how u r too.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I agree with @fatawa, they just look hungry. I think you're on the right track with the above ferts.

Top Bottom