Leaf Die Off And Discoloration

• Thread starter Loki77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loki77

Loki77

Hi,
I'm having some issue with leaf yellowing, then spotting and on to right out die off. I notice it starting at the bottom. I also have spotting. About week 3 I start noticing it on the bottom. By week 5, some leaves start yellowing and spotting. Most on the bottom have started to die. By week 7, some of the large leaves on top start crinkling, browning and dying off. I feel it maybe a nitrogen defienency but I wouldn't be using much nitrogen by week 5. I've started adding Cutting Edge micro to the ones in earlier weeks. I also am adding Vegamatrix boost aka veganic Cal-mag. I grow in Tupur with GS-1 grow stones. I've attached pics, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Leaf die off and discoloration
Leaf die off and discoloration 2
Leaf die off and discoloration 3
Leaf die off and discoloration 4
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yep looks like classic over fert/ salt build up....

the other day i found my cat pissed in one of my buckets and it did the same thing, tossed that one out, no time to play catch up with the rest

north knect

north knect

yep looks like classic over fert/ salt build up....

the other day i found my cat pissed in one of my buckets and it did the same thing, tossed that one out, no time to play catch up with the rest
Ouch!! I wouldn't have a cat anymore if that happened to me lol

north knect

north knect

i have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and over 100 plants...tossing 1 plant out is much easier than tossing one of my animals out lol
Fair enough lol I don't have a cat and only 2 plants so that's prolly why I say that haha

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I feed twice and then give tea on the third watering.
My feed water is as follows:
Canna Coco base
House & Garden additives
Roots Organic Trinity
Hormex
Vegamatrix Boost (Cal-Mag)
Hygrozyme
Prime Zyme

Every 3rd water, I use pH'd water with OG Tea.

then that is a def over fertilization....your giving WAY too much stuff...give the tea with the nutes, ...when its time to give plain water, give plain water not tea.....i would say lower the amount of additivs you use...actually if you dont knwo what your doing with all those additives, then i would start with just base nutes until you get a hang for how they like to be fed(what EC strenth)...then you can start cutting back on base nutes to add the additives....

personally when i was in coco, i fed every watering, but at about 1.4 EC max...anything over and it would burn

Top Bottom