Leaf discoloration of Unknown Origin

• Thread starter Guerilla 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

Had a pretty heavy rain yesterday . I am Outdoors . First blanche's worm damage . On the top chute on these leaves look like they had been going through the fencing that I have them in but they're a foot taller than that. I have no idea WTF. Anybody got an idea.
I don't see any worms and or mites

Leaf discoloration of unknown origin
Leaf discoloration of unknown origin 2
CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I found this to further explain your situation for the staff to understand more about what’s going on..

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Hope this helps..

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

I found this to further explain your situation for the staff to understand more about what’s going on..

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Hope this helps..
I don't see how the strain type or age anything to do with a bug problem but ....it's a white widow and purple of my own creation . It's outside in direct sunlight the I'm in Arizona so the temperature is upward of 110° I give them tap water straight out of the hose. I started them early in the year so I can have them sexed by time they went outside.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

+1 looks like a bug helped itself to some free lunch.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I don't see how the strain type or age anything to do with a bug problem but ....it's a white widow and purple of my own creation . It's outside in direct sunlight the I'm in Arizona so the temperature is upward of 110° I give them tap water straight out of the hose. I started them early in the year so I can have them sexed by time they went outside.
It’s only to help people (who know better than me) help better .. some strain types are my sensitive than others and might not take to good to certain things .. same for age like if you catch something earlier rather than later you can do different things to remedy the problem.

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

I just talk with a friend who was a professor at the Cannabis College in Amsterdam. He asked me if I had mosquitoes Bad in my garden site. And yes I do! Male mosquitoes will feed on your ladies. When I sent him the picture he said oh yeah that's your problem. Wanted to share that knowledge because I've been growing for many years and don't often learn anything new. And I learned something new

Top Bottom