Leaf Discoloration

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

What's up guys, having some slight issues and hope someone can point me in the wrong direction. Currently Week 3 of veg. Recently switched to Veg+bloom, full strength after half dose first two weeks. I am also adding 8ml cal mag per gallon and silica at 6ml per gallon. Ph to 5.8 at 900 ppm. I am running many strains in veg and most seem to have these issues just extremely minor. Also using Gavitas at 825 watts about 5 ft from canopy. Thanks for any help.

Leaf discoloration
Leaf discoloration 2
Leaf discoloration 3
Leaf discoloration 4
Leaf discoloration 5
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

how far are your lights from the plants? You are having some heat issues, what ppm are you feeding? looks like you have a deficiency of some kind. might have to back off on one thing and up another.re send the first pic from a couple different angles, please. looks like mites.
good luck

blazeone44

blazeone44

how far are your lights from the plants? You are having some heat issues, what ppm are you feeding? looks like you have a deficiency of some kind. might have to back off on one thing and up another.re send the first pic from a couple different angles, please. looks like mites.
good luck
Lights are far from canopy, I have searched high and low for mites with a 200x microscope and don't see anything. Ppm is less than 1k. 82 degrees at 60% RH.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you're absolutely certain that it is not mites it could be too much nitrogen

P

PharmHand

Lights are far from canopy, I have searched high and low for mites with a 200x microscope and don't see anything. Ppm is less than 1k. 82 degrees at 60% RH.
Is that coco you're growing in? What's your runoff coming out at ? I'd be willing to bet the runoff ph and ppm are high. How often do you water? Looks like a small container for a 3 week old plant might need more frequent irrigation. Try backing your pppms down to 5-600 and running them thru til the output matches intput. Do you water til runoff often? If running coco on the dry side it's not a bad idea to go in lower ph/ppms 5.6-5.7/1-1.3ec to account for the ph/ppm upswing in drying coco

R

rascali

Too much Mg and K, not enough P. The weird bleaching is still a mystery, but it's not mites.
Cut your CalMg in half and your Potassium Silicate by 2/3, maybe a light foliar of P.

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

Too much Mg and K, not enough P. The weird bleaching is still a mystery, but it's not mites.
Cut your CalMg in half and your Potassium Silicate by 2/3, maybe a light foliar of P.

Agreed, although, I do like to foliage my calimagic and feed with botanicare (camg plus), I've been there before I tried super coco lol definitely helps regulate deficiencies all around. Makes supplementing super easy. How do they look today? Any change?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I agree with pharma hand .get a run off reading. Are you getting a wired leave bending or burning?

blazeone44

blazeone44

Thank you for all the suggestions guys, I actually changed my mixing order to cal mag, silica, veg bloom and it took about a week but everything is now looking great

Top Bottom