Leaf Edges Turning Up More Details Follow.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Over last 2 days the edges of leaves on new growth tacoing. I am still under t5 at about 6-8 inches off canopy. Only change is that my fertilizer water sat a few days so I checked ph yesterday it was a 5.8-6.0. So I added few drops ph up. It now reads a 6.6-6.8. I used my normal 1 cup through pvc setup to bottom feed yesterday after the ph up. Keeping top dry cause just fought fungus gnats off making sure they don't come back. The temp is spiking to 85 that is with thermometer actually sitting on top of lights. At pot level it is 80. Wind is same it has been for weeks. They were healthy and all the sudden this. I am looking to go 12/12 in couple weeks so I don't want stressed plants when I flip. Is 80-85 really too high. I ran outdoors in 95-100 last summer. I try to keep in 70s but even with only t5s it seems an a/c in the room is only way without windburn. Intake air is 72. I'll put pic. What am I doing wrong is it the ph up?

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0417
IMG 0418
IMG 0419

Monster762

Monster762

It's hard to see but the last pic new top growth tacoed so bad leafs actually folded shut and twisting.

Monster762

Monster762

I been running between 6.5-6.8 ph. But don't test real often. I threw my probe meter away cause it was acting crazy. Didn't read light at all and dog broke one of the probes. I use strips n it's pain in ass to check. Usually runoff comes out same as the tap that goes in. I did however start 12/12 8 days ago and now feeding phosphorus ( bud blood and rhino skin). It went away n looking reall healthy now. Almost sure all are females too. My 4x4 is packed tight. And healthy. Little hairs everywhere. Thanks for reply. I thought ph was supposed to be slightly acidic for better nutrient uptake? I'm still learning.

Top Bottom