Leaf Issue with one of my plants!

• Thread starter Rickcin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickcin

Rickcin

My plants were doing fine, healthy aunt flowers that are in their eight week from seed and now I’ve noticed that some of the leave have yellow spots on them. Any advise?

Leaf issue with one of my plants
Leaf issue with one of my plants 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Check the bottom of spotted leaves with a jewelers loupe or microscope.
Could be calcium deficiency.

Rickcin

Rickcin

Check the bottom of spotted leaves with a jewelers loupe or microscope.
Could be calcium deficiency.
It only happened on this one branch and the rest of the plant is fine with no more signs of issues, fortunately ❗

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
watch your watering! that seems to be leaf septoria, only on one branch? well she may spread as it’s a fungus and a sign of root rot, maybe in the beginning stages.
post close pictures of the whole plant etc..

Pandude

Pandude

I’ve noticed that some of the leave have yellow spots on them
Your post is interesting, I had the same thing happen to one of my ladies yesterday. The plants are about 50% into flower and growing outdoor in soil and 10 gal pot. I'm confident the plants are getting their required NPK (or PK now that they are in flower) and eating well, I'm thinking there is an insect eating the leaf. Consequently I broke out the neem oil and gave them a good spraying last night. Good luck with your plants.

Rickcin

Rickcin

watch your watering! that seems to be leaf septoria, only on one branch? well she may spread as it’s a fungus and a sign of root rot, maybe in the beginning stages.
post close pictures of the whole plant etc..
Watering? What should I be doing differently, more or less water?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Watering? What should I be doing differently, more or less water?
post some pictures of the plants to be looked over
Here they are;
your plants look good, if anything raise your light like 6 inches.. bit of light stress going on..
has the problem gotten any worse or moved to other parts?

Rickcin

Rickcin

post some pictures of the plants to be looked over

your plants look good, if anything raise your light like 6 inches.. bit of light stress going on..
has the problem gotten any worse or moved to other parts?
Your right about the light, I had it about 8 inches above the plant. Thank you ❗

Latest posts

Top Bottom