Leaf issues with capillary grow

• Thread starter xnahelio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xnahelio

I am growing 2 purple haze autos in a 5 gallon pot and a sour melon x acid dawg in the smaller pot (to be up potted). I see some signs of issues but I am not sure what these signs indicate, does anyone know what the leaves are telling me?

For context, I am experimenting with a capillary system for watering, I am using general fruit tree fertilizer and loading up on beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae and rock minerals. I am growing in a mix soil and coco. Thanks!

Leaf issues with capillary grow
Leaf issues with capillary grow 2
Leaf issues with capillary grow 3
Leaf issues with capillary grow 4
Leaf issues with capillary grow 5
Leaf issues with capillary grow 6
Leaf issues with capillary grow 7
K

Kamisama

I d say your light is too low, strong light is causing those burned spots on leaves. Maybe u ve also done foliar while light was on? (Dont do it cause those drops will work as magnifier)

Do u feed the small one? Have u correct PH? Do u grow in coco with perlite?

I wouldnt let light hiting the water u use for capilary. Its boosting grow of bacteria.

X

xnahelio

I suspected the lights may be a bit low. I havent dont much foliar spray and i soak up excess water from the leaves if i get any water on them.

The small one gets the same food as the 5 gal. I'm growing in potting soil and coco...

I plan on shading water eventually but i also have an air pump to aerate the roots a d water.

K

Kamisama

U dont need air pump for capilary. Small one will probably get nutrients burn as bigger one demands more food or bigger one will have deficiencies, if the smaller one will be your priority.

Use a lid for that plastic box. Later this might cause humidity problem.

I suspected the lights may be a bit low. I havent dont much foliar spray and i soak up excess water from the leaves if i get any water on them.

The small one gets the same food as the 5 gal. I'm growing in potting soil and coco...

I plan on shading water eventually but i also have an air pump to aerate the roots a d water.

Top Bottom