Leaf issues

• Thread starter Pewee69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

At first I mistake the disease with calcium def like it was mentioned.But my soil was rich and I have lots of cal supplements and stones in it.I added more and it doesn't change,keep spreading.First the oldest leaves than everywere(it was previous year)Than i was positive it is disease of some sort,i was assuming fungal so I thought it could be the septoria.And now I see my problem is actually the cannabina,not the septoria!Thank you for the pics and explanations! now I am pretty sure I'm dealing with the cannabina if that matters:)So that thread also helped me!
And yours is may be the septoria then,looks more like it......I'm working on it with copper/lime mix that most gardeners use around here.But i'm still in veg,may be I have plant or two that are starting flowering.... last year on my pumpkins I tried honey+soda+some veg oil on PM and it worked fine,i mean it stopped,i cutted all the old,affected leaves before I spray.Nothing should touch the plant like grass or bushes,it needs air and dryness after spraying.

P

Pewee69

At first I mistake the disease with calcium def like it was mentioned.But my soil was rich and I have lots of cal supplements and stones in it.I added more and it doesn't change,keep spreading.First the oldest leaves than everywere(it was previous year)Than i was positive it is disease of some sort,i was assuming fungal so I thought it could be the septoria.And now I see my problem is actually the cannabina,not the septoria!Thank you for the pics and explanations! now I am pretty sure I'm dealing with the cannabina if that matters:)So that thread also helped me!
And yours is may be the septoria then,looks more like it......I'm working on it with copper/lime mix that most gardeners use around here.But i'm still in veg,may be I have plant or two that are starting flowering.... last year on my pumpkins I tried honey+soda+some veg oil on PM and it worked fine,i mean it stopped,i cutted all the old,affected leaves before I spray.Nothing should touch the plant like grass or bushes,it needs air and dryness after spraying.
Thx that helps so it doesnt look like your cannbina issues if that makes me happy the its maybe just septoria cause bacterial diseases are hard as fuck to fight off

Reactions: Ina
Ariesgal64

Ariesgal64

So in your opinion does the yellow leaves (attached image) look like blight?
6EBC9BC2 5F55 47F4 B590 BD2FE04DF028

Top Bottom