Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5

• Thread starter JLC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JLC

Hi all I'm looking for advice on what is wrong with my plants there og kush autoflower and just at 5 weeks I'm using biogreen nutrients and a 400 w hps which I started them on the 250 they started to show signs of flowering about a week ago so I started to use the bloom in there feed any information is much appreciated temperature at 24 degrees and humidity at 47 percent

Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 2
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 3
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 4
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 5
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 6
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 7
Leaf problem with my og kush autoflower in week 5 8
J

JLC

Temperature 24 degrees and humidity 47 percent and using biogreen totall mix

2Bad

2Bad

Sorry I deleted and read the post now. How many fans do you have? how close is your light? what size pots? does humidity dip at all?

J

JLC

Sorry I deleted and read the post now. How many fans do you have? how close is your light? what size pots? does humidity dip at all?
2 fans and my extractor light at 26 inches and no humidity drops

2Bad

2Bad

2 fans and my extractor light at 26 inches and no humidity drops
Personally I think it's a combo of too much wind and the tips of the plants burning and the weird discoloration lead me to think too much light as well. I would lower the fan speed/wind and the intensity of the light/raise it.

J

JLC

Personally I think it's a combo of too much wind and the tips of the plants burning and the weird discoloration lead me to think too much light as well. I would lower the fan speed/wind and the intensity of the light/raise it.
Excellent thank you I'll try this

Moshmen

Moshmen

Humidy low , light prolly to close , the p increase in the bloom nutes caused the burnt tips - what kinda ppm ya feeding ? How often - kinda look overwatered as well?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Burnt tips is to much food, I agree with the wind and light for sure

J

JLC

the fans arnt directly on the plants and I only feed once every 3 waters

2Bad

2Bad

How often are you watering? Well definetly too much light then. maybe humidity if its not the fan? And just a guide for the fan your plants should barely be moving . @Moshmen you think the size of his pot has anything to do with it? im just trying to think of every possibility

J

JLC

I usually water around 3 times a week and all my plants have on them is a very slight breeze

2Bad

2Bad

I usually water around 3 times a week and all my plants have on them is a very slight breeze
Ok so when you close up your tent and peek through they look fine? Because the exhaust fan shakes them too. Mosh will help you more since hes soil im a coco guy

Moshmen

Moshmen

Three times a week is alot - overwatering is really watering to often. Do you water to run off? You should wait till those pots are light to lift . There’s a great article that Aquaman wrote here somewhere.
Are the post on a cold floor ? They look to be directly on the tent bottom it’s beneficial to be able to get air under those pots via lifting them up a couple inches should be good.
Back to the food how much are you feeding ? Do you use a ec or ppm meter or go by the bottle recommended amount?

7munkee

7munkee

I have grown OG Kush Auto 3 times now and all three times they showed similar signs at around the fifth week. I think they have a hard time with the change in nute requirements. I just hit them with cal-mag alone and backed off the feed a bit for a week and it sorted itself out.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have grown OG Kush Auto 3 times now and all three times they showed similar signs at around the fifth week. I think they have a hard time with the change in nute requirements. I just hit them with cal-mag alone and backed off the feed a bit for a week and it sorted itself out.
IMO autos are lite feeders and do better on a well balanced diet , not switching the combo up to much just my experience with autos- I run pure blend pro grow thru the whole cycle just back off a tad at the end

Reactions: JLC
J

JLC

Cheers mate I will try that it is since I changed my feed to flower that they are unhappy

Moshmen

Moshmen

Every strain is different - with the autos I use a grow based nute all the way thru harvest when I see preflowers I may add a little epsom salt ( 1 gram per gallon ) especially with the purple strains

with photo plants I lean on the grow nutes as well but transition to bloom nutes at the end of stretch I wish I was more technical for you but I’m kinda a grow by the seat of pants guy I try and read the plant a give it what it needs as I run 6 /8 strains at once right now - pain I. The ass ! Lots work - I’m currently transitioning to rockwool in a room with clones for consistency. Much easier style grow for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom