Leaf serations folding up taco'd

• Thread starter Eeri
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eeri

Eeri

I have a small grow tent with an LED light. In my soil I'm using Black Gold and worm castings in 50/50. So I did start two bag seeds under a flourescent. They started ok then the leaf serations started to lift. Transplanted them into bigger pots under the LED with the leaves still acting weird. I put them out under the sun and everything went super healthy. The plants smelled dank and leaves went back to normal. Unfortunately I live in a region where outdoor growing is not permitted so I put them back under the LED. The leaves turned up their serrations after about a day. I'm not too close to the light, also heard it could be over watering, so I let the plants dry out for awhile. Still happening. Last thing I heard it could be is too low room humidity. If anyone has experience with their leaf serations turning up and know how to fix it please.

Leaf serations folding up tacod
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Your RH is far too low. You should be up around 70%. At least.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I use a cool mist humidifier and an Inkbird humidistat. Works like a charm. Look for a VPD chart and try to match it.

Eeri

Eeri

I'm pretty sure it's not light or heat stress since they have done this since sprouting up underneath a flourescent. I bought a humidifier so well see if that works. I sure hope it does.

I just switched to 12/12 incase they don't heal I can salvage what's left.

Top Bottom