Leaf Tips Turning

• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Here is a general question I'm sure a ton of people can answer why are some of my leaf tips turning yellow growing indoors I thought it was the light was to close but I put my hand I between the two and it's not
To hot and my plant seems to b growing /stretching a ton inbetween nodes and I thought that meant the light was to far away to begin with

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Going him in a few can take then it's the extreme tips that are burnt or looking burnt

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Pics are worth a thousand words. Without seeing them, and without more details, we can't help you much. What is your setup? Medium? Light source? pH/EC of nutrient solution (if any)?

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

In bubble bucket jungle juice neuts I can't get the pic to load it's the extreme ends of the tips

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

You can see on the top leaf too not all but a bunch of them

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

feeding well imo. ALL my plants have a wee bit of nute burn on them since 2011. my tips are a bit more on the yellowish side, your seem a tad darker copper color.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking like nitrogen toxicity to me, but also looks similar to over watering. Do you have plenty of air movement in the bucket? What do your roots look like? Also, what is your pH?

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Ok thank-you they are healthy but i dont know what's up with the tips they are in bubble buckets with a big air stone I did a neut change today going to see how it looks in a day or so roots are big I haven't
Got my temps
Regulated yet they are all over the place indoors think that's a big part lol thank-you all for the words of wisdom they all help lots

Top Bottom