leafs are curling......

• Thread starter mickmick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mickmick

k so my leafs are starting to curl in and down any idea why? could it be cause of cold temps? high humidity?

it seems that it only does this when dark. when lights are off the temp is from 60 to 70....when on the room is around 80. the humidity when on is around 50% and when the lights turn off (which i just checked was kinda high 70%. i know when the lights are on everything is good temps and humidity. last i checked sat the ph was 6.5. ill check again tomorrow. any ideas why this is happenin?

Curl underjpeg
Curl under2jpeg
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like too much N to me mick. Lights on..off thing?

Good Luck

M

mickmick

Well just as some more info when i walked in there this morning the leafs were lookin fine. There was a couple leafs that were curling under.... but tonight when i checked in there an hr after the lights went off thats when there were more leafs curling.....

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
It's normal to see them sag and droop at night but not really claw up to much unless the nutes are too high. It is prolly not too bad considering they are still looking up during the day and will work it's way out. I have seen this on nute sensitive plants like hazes. If it's looking better it will work it's way out. If it's looking progressivly worse then flush with mild fert solution.

M

mickmick

i will keep in mind the nitro. bein to high. i am changing the res. this thursday so if they get worse before thursday i will change it out sooner and keep an eye on how much nitro. i feed her.

can anyone else give me any ideas what else it might be?

G

gronnh20

Its a for sure too high nitrogen. Its not really a big deal. I find the more sativa the plant has the more it is affected by a high nitrogen content.

M

mickmick

might be a lil bit of to much nitrogen and temp drop when the lights are off.... walked in there a lil bit ago and they are looking better then last night when i checked on them with the lights off.....

I

Invyme2

I had same problem...I did what Fred said " If it's looking progressivly worse then flush with mild fert solution" my baby looks fine now,,,wow!!!

Top Bottom