• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mkultra999

mkultra999

Stage: early veg (loved) days old 24 Days +/-
Lights: 175W light cycle 20/4
Temperature: 67°F-72°F/ 19.4°C-22.2°C
Relative Humidity: 55-80%
Watering: 6.0-6.1PH / 0.5 E.C = 200ppm. 2-2.5l / before that was it around 0.7-95 E.C feeding and was slow growth. After that when I switched to 0.5 E.C the spot became more and more in 2 days. They said I was feeding too much which was.
Here-
Leafs doing weird and really slow growth
Leafs doing weird and really slow growth 4

Leafs doing weird and really slow growth 2

Leafs doing weird and really slow growth 3

Leafs doing weird and really slow growth 5

Thanks in advance

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I’m organic so all that ec & ppm don’t mean nothing to me I know what it stands for and it’s use however in organic you can’t read either so the numbers mean very little to me that said.

Your medium is way to wet
I bet I could pick some up squeeze it and it would still be to wet. Overwatering will slow the growth down considerably.

I see some curling on the leaves on the top one how far away is the light and what is it.

The top one looks over fed however the others exp the yellow one looks hungry for n have they been fed.
If so what with ( throw up a pic of your nutes some here find that easier )
It looks like it’s hungry. however I definitely want someone else to look in

Last edited:
mkultra999

mkultra999

how far away is the light and what is it.
68cm / 26.7 inches 75% power so around 225W - Mars Hydro TSW2000 300w
The top one looks over fed however the others exp the yellow one looks hungry for n have they been fed.
Yea thats what I couldnt understand everyone of them had a lower concentration than before maybe it was the high humidty for a few hours 80% .
If so what with ( throw up a pic of your nutes some here find that easier )
before this happened most of them where like this but not with the browning soo bad.
First 6.0 PH 450PM the last one was a little flush 2l-2.5l / 67.6 fl oz each pot 6.0-6.1PH / 200PPm on a scale of 400 = 1.0 E.C
I use plagron coco A&B.

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Howdy, How is soil ph and yes it looks to wet easy to do in big pots with small plants . See if this basic chart helps i dont think you necessarily need to feed them let the pots dry out and check soil pH good luck ✌️

Patreon post image

Latest posts

Top Bottom