leafs dying off?

• Thread starter Dr.Green.Thumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr.Green.Thumb

what does this look like? I though it was the tea i foiler sprayed with was too srtrong, it doesnt really look like its affecting bud production. Any thoughts

Leafs dying off
Leafs dying off 2
Leafs dying off 3
Leafs dying off 4
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm interested to see what people have to say. This just happened to to me. It started a week before flip on my current run but only on a couple plants. I thought it would work itself out but it only got worse. Before I knew it 75% of my plants had this problem and it was happening fast. I'm going into week 8 now and it has slowed. It does look like it will effect my overall yield but it's not that bad. It only happened on 3 out of 5 strains which is a bit odd. I've given up trying to figure it out as I'm about to start flushing tomorrow anyways. I did not use a foliar spray in flower and it looks exactly the same so I'm guessing you can rule that out as the culprit. I've never experienced this problem before, it was weird.

You might want to ask a mod to move this to the infirmary section. You'll most likely get more responses there.

Good luck bro!

CageyBee

CageyBee

I had a few of my indicas do this to me last run. I tried everything but it slowly progressed through flower. No other plants were hurt by it and there was no sign of pests. Weirdest thing

D

Dr.Green.Thumb

I think its a phosphorus deficiency too. When i checked my ppms, the plants with the higher ppms dont have the problem. And the room does have co2 at a constent 1500ppm. So they do eat a lot.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I think it's definitely phos def. I bought some Humboldt Deuce Deuce (it's like 0-0-22) and it worked like a charm for me. A little bit goes a long way too as the application rate is only something like 1-5 ml per gal. It's worth a shot since you're not too far into flower. I only used it in veg. If you do try it out mix it in water in a pitcher or something before you add it to your res, I does not mix very well and sinks straight to the bottom.

G

GrimloxK

Well if this is late stage of flowering it could just be that the plant is taking all the N from the leaves for nutrition hence leaves yellowing and falling off. I've had it happen to me on my first grow...still pulled 3 oz. off a under 3' plant.

Could be a P problem as well because of the browning and spots.

Sometimes it's natural for a plant to take nutrition from it's leaves in order to stay alive...I don't see any purlple stripes so if this isn't a K problem...but I think you still have maybe a month or more left before harvest so I would say give a nute solution with a little N, higher P and medium amount of K

O

organic_fanatic

I just had a similar problem. Added too much available P through guano top dressings coupled with flowering spikes. Pissed off the fungi big time. If you get a P lock up it can lead to all sorts of other nute lockouts. I flushed with RO water and applied a light, balanced tea with added myco. They are definitely beginning to look better now.

Top Bottom