Leafs have spots please help!

• Thread starter Fresh31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fresh31

Fresh31

Tonight I went to feed my plants and I noticed some spots on the leafs I reached for the leaf to break it off to have a more detailed look and it fell off I’m not sure what’s going on but 2x plants have these funny spots and after further investigation I notice that looking upwards so you see the underside of the leaf it’s very noticeable it’s worked it’s way from bottom and it’s made it’s way half way up the play does anyone know what this is
A110049E-0F93-4021-B238-71D64E8DE647.jpeg
CEE62311-EE1A-49FE-A8E2-BB8B5B7A9108.jpeg
040FF16D-209E-4190-9706-DE33C51CCB45.jpeg
Leafs have spots please help 4

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Tonight I went to feed my plants and I noticed some spots on the leafs I reached for the leaf to break it off to have a more detailed look and it fell off I’m not sure what’s going on but 2x plants have these funny spots and after further investigation I notice that looking upwards so you see the underside of the leaf it’s very noticeable it’s worked it’s way from bottom and it’s made it’s way half way up the play does anyone know what this isView attachment 964927View attachment 964928View attachment 964929View attachment 964930
Never seen it before, maybe someone else has
@Dirtbag @MIMedGrower Any ideas

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Could be start of Manganese deficiency .

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

As long as it's not some kind of fungus then it's not too bad, I've never had black spots except 1 where I dripped clonex gel on it & didnt notice right away

Fresh31

Fresh31

As long as it's not some kind of fungus then it's not too bad, I've never had black spots except 1 where I dripped clonex gel on it & didnt notice right away
There not black I just held it upto the light to show spot it was easier to see is all
B984E274 A567 4E4C B666 AC0148465BFF

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Post the rest of the pics and vid you sent me via PM Fresh. Based on the rest of the photos I'm thinking it's a blight of some sort, either fungal or bacterial. I'd treat it with a Bordeaux mixture.

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Was this found near the bottom of the plant?

Could it be splash back from watering landing on your leaves during lights on,the powerful lights then magnify the light through the droplet and burn the leaves.

Are they dry spots as in, if you crumple the leaf you took a picture of, are the spots dry and brittle? In relation to the normal growth

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Could it be splash back from watering landing on your leaves during lights on,the powerful lights then magnify the light through the droplet and burn the leaves.

Are they dry spots as in, if you crumple the leaf you took a picture of, are the spots dry and brittle? In relation to the normal growth

That was the first thing I thought of too. But he said it spreads, the whole leaf eventually turns yellow, dies and falls off. But yeah it's on the bottom.

Fresh31

Fresh31

Nah the leafs are soft

Fresh31

Fresh31

Iv lollipops them
EEB5BA3B 5AEC 4ABC 85D3 1DF4FF2D48A1

Top Bottom