Leafs turning yellow Help Please

• Thread starter Luckyguy69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luckyguy69

Hello guys, im a new grower and ive been having problem everytime with my auto flowers when it comes to flower stage like about day 60~70 ish the leaf turns yellow and i got the feeling its really growing slow, its not the first time i have this problem, i think its nutrient deficiency but i dont know how to fix it,
My feeding schedule in soil was

(General Hydropnics)
Week 2:
2.5ml calmag, (per gallon)
2.5ml micro,
2.5ml gro,
1ml bloom

———
Week 4: (per gallon)
2.5ml calmag,
2.5 micro,
3ml gro,
1ml bloom

————-
Week 5~8 (per gallon)
2.5ml calmag
2ml micro
2ml gro
3ml Bloom

————-
Ph: 6.0~6.2

And this time i thought im giving less Bloom During The flower so i increase the dose and giving 5ml per galon now
But it seems nothing changed, now its on 80.
Can u guys give me any advice what i should do? Or the food schedule im giving if its not good can u give me some better food schedule for next grow so i dont mess it up?
It just frustrating everything was going well and everytime it starts flowring this problmes shows up,

Thank u so much ill wait for the answers

Leafs turning yellow help please
Leafs turning yellow help please 2
Leafs turning yellow help please 3
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Looks like you need way more grow and micro. The ratios you’re feeding are very different Thant what gh recommends. have you consulted a feed chart?.

Dlsly

Dlsly

I would try 4ml across the board. Looks pretty far along. 2.5 is where I start my feeding and increase around week 3 of veg strain depending. Some strains require higher nutrition per feeding. 2.5 ml is my intro to feeding.

Dlsly

Dlsly

But I’m running advanced nutrient, and it’s 4ml per liter.

L

Luckyguy69

Looks like you need way more grow and micro. The ratios you’re feeding are very different Thant what gh recommends. have you consulted a feed chart?.
I just follow some youtuber thats why :(
Do u think its better to follow the ratios that it says on the bottle?
How about this new feeding?
Its tsp/per gallon

BD17CF29 C8B1 405C 9A3C 6ABD44A7BC8A
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Bloom in veg is a waste of nutrient. Your grow formula should have everything your plant needs.

Grow in flower/Bloom is a waste of nutrient. Transitions the only thing they got right as far as what product to use.

Ratios I have no idea but I would follow bottle directions at 1/2 for first feed then 3/4 for next. If she doesn't complain go full strength to harvest.

L

Luckyguy69

Bloom in veg is a waste of nutrient. Your grow formula should have everything your plant needs.

Grow in flower/Bloom is a waste of nutrient. Transitions the only thing they got right as far as what product to use.

Ratios I have no idea but I would follow bottle directions at 1/2 for first feed then 3/4 for next. If she doesn't complain go full strength to harvest.
Yea u right, thanks man!! Im following the directions now, lets see how it goes

D

dean1963

Yea u right, thanks man!! Im following the directions now, lets see how it goes
what soil are you using?
FFOF won't need any nutes for at least 4-5 weeks.
what is your PPFD? to me that looks like light or heat stress, but i'm a newb

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

👆 thisss!!! What kind of light, how close, what setting? temps and hum levels?

L

Luckyguy69

👆 thisss!!! What kind of light, how close, what setting? temps and hum levels?
Omg i just realize i was growing in cocopeat lol
And i was giving 6.0 6.2ph all the time
I messed up big time 🤣🤣🤣
But i dont know if i should increase my feeding schedule or stick it to the first schedule that i was doing? 😥

Top Bottom