leafs with black tips what is this..

• Thread starter 20north
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

20north

i have black tips on my leaves and they seem to almost be dying i think i had the light too close for a couple of days im wondering what i should do i was thinking its PM but i think everything is PM sooo i came here to get some help it almost looks rusty but black like not dark brown but black

this is on a Chemdog strain

G

GroHi

You need a picture to help. The only time I've seen "black" on my leaves is when I used a humidome to clone... too much moisture caused the leaves to develop an infection that went pale yellow then to black. That was rot. Suppose some thrips shit black dots on some leaves as well. Black sounds bad. Peace.

BTW, when my leaves die back from burn (wind or light), it ends up a dry, crispy lighter beige color. Certainly not black. Pics to help.

B

been

It could be purple. We really can't help without pics though and even then who knows what you did? :420:

20north

i forgot to say i had my intake fan off for about 8 hours and had my outtake on so im worried what that did when i discovered this happend i saw my leaves had this issue i described above
sorry for my poor english

20north

bifenthrin greenhouse bug bomb?? is the cause?/

i did just recently use a spiter mite bomb and catapillar bug bomb so i am now thinking it is caused by the pesticide in the bug bomb?
the bug bomb had bifenthrin

G

GroHi

Yeah, that sounds about right. Sprays of the such can indeed damage plant tissue, so, think you've answered your own question.

Would recom not using such sprays if at all avoidable... neem and/or insecticidal soap will be easier on the plants. Also, raise the lights w you apply & keep them up for a day. GL! Peace.

20north

thanks grohi i think i might have figured it out hehe i just really needed to clean the entire place tho so yes nexttime

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah piyola or however you spell it will turn them black also

Top Bottom