Leaning tower of pisa (one weird plant)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
When do plants start to get all the frothiness
On the leaves like in your picture or is it genetics?
Well genetics certainly have a lot to do with it, also a great deal with the proper nutrients, transpiration, lighting, good humidity, temps, and proper ventilation, at least those are the top things off of my head. pH and concentration ratios are also very important. There are others here that certainly do it better than I, especially with things like CO2, for instance, hydro does some things as well.

I'm trying to become a "trichome farmer" of sorts, really focusing on getting them really well developed, it's I suppose a somewhat advanced technique, but more a school of thought, or philosophy than anything specific. It's also very strain specific. That's why I'm trying to build a vast catalog of excellent strain specimens, so that I've got an inventory of several dozen "spectaculars" those rare strains that really stand out over others. ie. Best in category.

I want to get them in several different categories, but am starting more with the Kushes and Indicas, as I see that as the basis of almost everything. (personally) This is a afghan purple kush auto, it's my own invention, a frankenweed. That can be grown start to finish in around 80 days.

I'm wanting to optimize the time, vs the size and get it as quickly as possible, while remaining good size and output, and excellent potency. I'm willing to go later for better weed, I'm not going to sacrifice that. I like the skinny "tower" profile, and lots can be grown close together. Compact, stealth grows.

I've currently got this thing called Miss Early Mazar that I'm going to try and get her earlier, possibly. Hopefully, It will improve overall size as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom