Leap is now called Lee

• Thread starter Lee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lee

sorry had to change my name don't want people getting the wrong idea about me. I really like this board. You guys got some great vendors and its a good change from IC. How long has this board been open? There's a lot of familiar names here.

Hey Logic if you are reading this can you delete Leap from the members list. Thanks.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Lee welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

ProGroWannabe

Welcome Lee. May I ask what you didn't like about "leap"? I didn't see anything wrong with it. No biggie, I'm just curious.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Lee:handshake

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
Welcome Lee. May I ask what you didn't like about "leap"? I didn't see anything wrong with it. No biggie, I'm just curious.

LEAP AKA LAW ENFORCEMENT agains prohibition

prolly got some nasty rep or something from someone thinking he was a cop

P

ProGroWannabe

Ahhhh I always used the acronym LEO for law enforcement. Thanks for the enlightenment there OG! Makes alot more sense now.....lol.

L

Lee

yea. i had to change my name because i difiniatly don't want people to get the wrong idea about me. I am no LEO!

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
yea. i had to change my name because i difiniatly don't want people to get the wrong idea about me. I am no LEO!

atleast leap stands for "law enforcement against prohibition" instead of "law enforcement against potheads" lol

Top Bottom