Learning Curve, Just Need Some Advice W/ Pics

• Thread starter McNaughty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McNaughty

McNaughty

Hi Farmers, hoping for a little assist with a diagnosis on these clones..

Before someone growls at me, yes, i have searched the threads but im so new to this that i swear it confused me more haha.
So clones were cut and put into straight coco in solo cups. They had roots out the bottom about 12 days later, hadnt noticed any issues until the last few days when one starting getting all clawed out and the other started to fade out a bit.

Im sure its something super obvious to those with experiance and grows under their belt but please go easy on me. I have tried to figure it out using searches but its time i ask the pros.

So info:
Clones taken from feminised lemon skunk.
Clones now around 3.5 weeks old.
Approximately 12 inches in height.
Using coco in a drain to waste.
Tap water has EC .2 and ph 7.4
Canna classic a+b nutes with an ec of .6 and ph 5.8 -6.0.
Nutrient temp 20 degrees celcius.
Zero foliar spray/misting.
Lighting is a T8 fluro 6400k about 3 inches above clones.
Tent is a 50cmX50cmX100cm, temps around 23-25 degrees celsius and humidity around 55-65%

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Hope i haven't left anything out.
Cheers farmers.

Learning curve just need some advice w pics
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 2
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 3
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 4
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 5
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 6
Learning curve just need some advice w pics 7
McNaughty

McNaughty

I am by no means a “pro” but transplant them into bigger pots, they are probably rootbound.
Cheers mate, I'll tramsplant them into bigger pots after work

Check for bugs? Could they possibly be overwatered? I grow in soil, when I overwater the leaves get that same limp look and curling up.

I have had a few checks for bugs using the 30x and 60x loupe but cant see anything obvious.. Could be an error on my part but i dont think bugs are involved.?.

McNaughty

McNaughty

Looks like adjustment to outside light to me. Maybe got alittle hot
It was a warm day when the pics were taken but they only went outside for 10 minutes so i could snap a few pics in natural light to show the colour difference/fade

McNaughty

McNaughty

It can happen that fast if they've been inside
yeah they have been in the tent since they were cut, during watering the other day i noticed the curl on one and the fade on another. The only reason for taking them outside that one time was to photograph the problem. So unsure if thats the cause.? or too hot in the tent?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im with crimson,they need to spread them legs and get the getting going,every thing else sound cool,dont think you mentioned cal mag,but in coco i use the shit out of it,with iron at that,but they look good,you spotted it in time and now you can fix it,your coco looks a little dry,i dont know how you get away with that,i was feeding 3 times a day by harvest,but your plants look good and healthy,just need to spread it wings

Toaster79

Toaster79

How often are you feeding? 0.6ec is without taps 0.2ec?

I would drop the res temp 2° if I could and bump humidity a bit maybe if it gets warmer in there.

McNaughty

McNaughty

im with crimson,they need to spread them legs and get the getting going,every thing else sound cool,dont think you mentioned cal mag,but in coco i use the shit out of it,with iron at that,but they look good,you spotted it in time and now you can fix it,your coco looks a little dry,i dont know how you get away with that,i was feeding 3 times a day by harvest,but your plants look good and healthy,just need to spread it wings
Thanks mate, transplant them in a few hours when i finish work then..
Ah bugger i knew id leave something out, they are getting calmag in their feed tho.
I usually feed them between 3 -4 times a day, with plenty of run off.
How often are you feeding? 0.6ec is without taps 0.2ec?

I would drop the res temp 2° if I could and bump humidity a bit maybe if it gets warmer in there.
Usually 3-4 feeds a day..
Yep ec is without including the .2 from the tap.
Do you think I've over or under fed? that clawed leaf has me second guessing myself..
I'll try get the temp lowered a bit and up the humidity ( heard that hanging a semi wet towel will do it?)

Cheers for everyones help so far and i apologise if its obvious to everyone except for me lol but i want to learn and maybe oneday i can actually help out someone

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks mate, transplant them in a few hours when i finish work then..
Ah bugger i knew id leave something out, they are getting calmag in their feed tho.
I usually feed them between 3 -4 times a day, with plenty of run off.

Usually 3-4 feeds a day..
Yep ec is without including the .2 from the tap.
Do you think I've over or under fed? that clawed leaf has me second guessing myself..
I'll try get the temp lowered a bit and up the humidity ( heard that hanging a semi wet towel will do it?)

Cheers for everyones help so far and i apologise if its obvious to everyone except for me lol but i want to learn and maybe oneday i can actually help out someone
thats the plan friend,spread the word

Latest posts

Top Bottom