Least smelly guerilla outdoor strains?

• Thread starter sunnygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunnygrower

Hi everyone,

It would be a great help to hear your insights, on the web I can only find few recommended Guerilla strains like Durban Poison and Master Kush..:

Since I am growing outdoors in an area where also hikers are active - be it at a distance, however winds can be strong:

I would like to know which of the strains I have are the smelliest (during flowering)?
Thank you for your info

Most important, Fast Flowering except the Super Silver Haze, that it why I chose these
- MAC
- Gorilla Glue
- Wedding Cake
- Amnesia
- Afghan X Kalijah - should be ready around the same time of the fast flowering strains, have like 50 of these.
- Super Silver Haze (the only one on this list at 1.5 kilo dry yield per plant? seriously?

All non-fast-flowering feminized and some autoflowering seeds
- Gelato 41, 33
- Zkittlez
- White Widow
- Kosher Kush
- Banana waffelz
- Granddaddy Purple
- Critical
- Mandarine
- Dosidos x Gelato 33
- CBD hemp strain Carmagnola, Dinamed, CBG

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Please do not grow anything stealth in public . I hate when growers do this . It really pisses me off .
I take my dog on hiking trips and bam i run into a stealth grow . Will i get shot ? Will i be put into the ground ? Main reason i am armed to the teeth when i go hiking . Its bullshit ! I will cut your shit down !
Rent a storage container at your house . Use the unit to grow .

S

sunnygrower

Nice assumptions. I live in nature. My house is in nature.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Super silver haze stinks from a long way off. I imagine amnesia would too.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Please do not grow anything stealth in public . I hate when growers do this . It really pisses me off .
I take my dog on hiking trips and bam i run into a stealth grow . Will i get shot ? Will i be put into the ground ? Main reason i am armed to the teeth when i go hiking . Its bullshit ! I will cut your shit down !
Rent a storage container at your house . Use the unit to grow .
so now your threatening people
bye bye..

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Aww that was the guy doing the coffee grow. Dont ban him. Just give him a day or something.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well haven’t yet,. but geezus some of his comments,
he must be special,..
he already got banned for a short time not long ago,..
now it’s armed to the teeth and cut your shit down?,.
obviously he’s not all there,..

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

he already got banned for a short time not long ago,..
now it’s armed to the teeth and cut your shit down?,.
obviously he’s not all there,..
Have you ever gone for a walk out in the middle of nowhere ? Hours away from people. You stumble along and there is a field of cannabis Who is growing it ? What will they do when they see you walking around there plants ? Why should i have to deal with that . I guess i should just stay home so nobody gets upset . I go places all over the states on trail walks and camp out . I also run into these stealth grows all the time . Its not fun . What do you do ? Back track a mile to stay away ? Come on man .
And yes a person that is hours away in the wild bear or wild hogs they will for sure kill you . You must carry something to protect yourself .
If you do not get out in the country and do not understand the frustration send me a forever ban, That will be perfect . Mods can promote illegal grows.
Coffee grows yes . Spend 100 on a bottle of fox farms getting the same results . Go ahead and feel better about yourself . Laugh all you want . I harvested the coffee plant . It pulled the same yield vs a plant being fed beastie blooms

Last edited:
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ew you're an illegal grow hater...
I was never laughing at the coffee grow. I was honestly impressed.
Ok so here's what you do when you're out in the middle of nowhere. Out in the WILD. And you stumble across a glorious hard earned field of illegal pot. You take a sniff. Maybe look them over for a quick minute. And then keep walking. Dont cut them down or try to rip them. Thats bad juju man.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When you get into flower, it all stinks. I don’t think there’s a big enough difference between strains to worry about. I don’t know about CBD. I don’t agree with growing on public land either! But with all the laws I’ve broken, I’m not gonna give you grief about it!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ll wager you couldn’t do it! The curiosity would kill you! Lol that Australian bastard looks like some weird shit! I’m not even sure you can get Freakshow beans anymore! I think they were too hit or miss! I know HSC doesn’t sell them anymore

S

sunnygrower

Have you ever gone for a walk out in the middle of nowhere ? Hours away from people. You stumble along and there is a field of cannabis Who is growing it ? What will they do when they see you walking around there plants ? Why should i have to deal with that . I guess i should just stay home so nobody gets upset . I go places all over the states on trail walks and camp out . I also run into these stealth grows all the time . Its not fun . What do you do ? Back track a mile to stay away ? Come on man .
And yes a person that is hours away in the wild bear or wild hogs they will for sure kill you . You must carry something to protect yourself .
If you do not get out in the country and do not understand the frustration send me a forever ban, That will be perfect . Mods can promote illegal grows.
Coffee grows yes . Spend 100 on a bottle of fox farms getting the same results . Go ahead and feel better about yourself . Laugh all you want . I harvested the coffee plant . It pulled the same yield vs a plant being fed beastie blooms

Only city folk like you have a fear for nature. You have watched "Cabin in the woods" on repeat or something.
Also you have some problem with dying apparantly.

And haha, "illegal" grows.
You also subscribe to the illusion of "Consent of the governed" and that capitalism is good.

You are not a FARMER.

You should read the book "Everything I want to do is illegal" of farmer Joe Salatin.

S

sunnygrower

Yes, I know that Master Kush, Northern Lights, Durban Poison are supposed to be low odor.
And thanks to one person posting I now know that Super Silver Haze and probably Amnesia Haze will be smelly.

However is Guerilla Glue not just as smelly as Super Silver Haze?
I would someone to respond to my full list of strains as I posted it.
Since there is no decent ranking out there on the web..

And no I am not interested in 6% THC ABC. That will never yield the 20% THC 1.5 kilo as Super Silver Haze

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I’ll wager you couldn’t do it! The curiosity would kill you! Lol that Australian bastard looks like some weird shit! I’m not even sure you can get Freakshow beans anymore! I think they were too hit or miss! I know HSC doesn’t sell them anymore

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi everyone,

It would be a great help to hear your insights, on the web I can only find few recommended Guerilla strains like Durban Poison and Master Kush..:

Since I am growing outdoors in an area where also hikers are active - be it at a distance, however winds can be strong:

I would like to know which of the strains I have are the smelliest (during flowering)?
Thank you for your info

Most important, Fast Flowering except the Super Silver Haze, that it why I chose these
- MAC
- Gorilla Glue
- Wedding Cake
- Amnesia
- Afghan X Kalijah - should be ready around the same time of the fast flowering strains, have like 50 of these.
- Super Silver Haze (the only one on this list at 1.5 kilo dry yield per plant? seriously?

All non-fast-flowering feminized and some autoflowering seeds
- Gelato 41, 33
- Zkittlez
- White Widow
- Kosher Kush
- Banana waffelz
- Granddaddy Purple
- Critical
- Mandarine
- Dosidos x Gelato 33
- CBD hemp strain Carmagnola, Dinamed, CBG
Outdoor always smells for me, just don't be near people. Don't even make a clearing just put camo tarp loosley around some 5 gallon buckets. They will blend in with the vegetation, use amendments so your not feeding it all the time, don't leave any of your stuff there and Do not tell anyone ever for any reason. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

When you get into flower, it all stinks. I don’t think there’s a big enough difference between strains to worry about. I don’t know about CBD. I don’t agree with growing on public land either! But with all the laws I’ve broken, I’m not gonna give you grief about it!
cbd cannabis both smell alike . Is there a black market even for cbd ? its legal here and its cheap 50 an ounce

Top Bottom