Leaves are curling down help please

• Thread starter slikhik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slikhik

Hi, I transferred these plants from 3in. cubes to undercurrent 7 days ago and getting this curling down effect on most of the plant. Ppms are low at 120, temps and humidity dialed in.

I would guess nutrient deficiency. Especially since I was giving them 1200ppms in the cubes and they were thriving in it.

Any tips would be appreciated to help these lovely girls bounce back.

Thanks in advance!

Leaves are curling down help please
Leaves are curling down help please 2
C

cctt

Are those cubes immersed or constantly saturated with water? They may not be getting the air exchange of drying out and can't take advantage of the DWC until their roots establish into it.

S

slikhik

I dunked them at 50% saturation one last time right before I put them in the system. Then I set my water level about one inch below all the cubes. You have a good point maybe I should set water level a little lower, right? Just in case the air stone bubbles splash up and over saturate the cube.

d420dool

d420dool

i got the same exact thing in organic soil and the plants are wicked rootbound but i dont think thats the cause at first i thought nitrogen toxicity but then a lot of leaves from the bottom up started yellowin shrivelin and fallin off, i believe from the looks of your pics we have the same prob but dif grow styles crazy

Top Bottom