Leaves are curling down not sure the problem

• Thread starter Derbmeister13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

They been coming back just need figure out whaymt I am doing wrong I water them they perked up the next morning they were drooping

Pdiesel

Pdiesel

How much water do you give them? Ocean forest has fertilizer and can be enough food for plants, for like 2-3 weeks. Still add in calcium and mag.
Is pot easy to lift? Looks thirsty. Water with pure water til you see Water run off. Then you know it’s Should be all wet. Then you will get an idea of how much water to use. Then check back in 48hrs... if pot feels light again... re water. I use 5 gal pots. 4 of mine get approximately 3 gals water.. I water every other day

Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

How much water do you give them? Ocean forest has fertilizer and can be enough food for plants, for like 2-3 weeks. Still add in calcium and mag.
Is pot easy to lift? Looks thirsty. Water with pure water til you see Water run off. Then you know it’s Should be all wet. Then you will get an idea of how much water to use. Then check back in 48hrs... if pot feels light again... re water. I use 5 gal pots. 4 of mine get approximately 3 gals water.. I water every other day
I gave them a gallon each yesterday and a quart each today

CF89

CF89

how are you guys watering to run off?

smart pots obviously?

and filling it in a tub or pool or some sort?

so basically youre saying to flood the plant/soil, and there is no such thing as too much water as itll just leak out and settle at a nice spot eventually?

Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

smart pots obviously?

so basically youre saying to flood the plant/soil, and there is no such thing as too much water as itll just leak out and settle at a nice spot eventually?
Cloth bags feed on top and water like a wick on the bottom is what I have been doing .I was drenching the top .I am just learning

Pdiesel

Pdiesel

smart pots obviously?

Not to be a smart ass, but watering til water comes out of bottom and and is obviously too much; is how you get run off... I don’t do it (overwatering). I’m used to watering on a schedule and I know how much my plants drink. It’s so the OP can get an idea of how to judge his own plants drinking habits.

Derb- I wouldn’t water it back to back days. Make sure to let it have a nice dry/ wet cycle.

growweedeasy.com can help you buddy

Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

Not to be a smart ass, but watering til water comes out of bottom and and is obviously too much; is how you get run off... I don’t do it (overwatering). I’m used to watering on a schedule and I know how much my plants drink. It’s so the OP can get an idea of how to judge his own plants drinking habits.

Derb- I wouldn’t water it back to back days. Make sure to let it have a nice dry/ wet cycle.

growweedeasy.com can help you buddy
[/QUOTThankYou sir I will let them dry out a couple of days

Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

She won't grow !!! 1 week in flower gave 1 tsp ebsom salt 5 ml cal mag and some foxfarm nutrients

Screenshot 20200907 130432 Gallery
Derbmeister13

Derbmeister13

Is this a watering problem i give 3/4 gallon per 5 gallon bag every 2 or 3 days

Screenshot 20200907 130244 Gallery

Latest posts

Top Bottom