Leaves are just disintegrating by veins

• Thread starter StonedScuba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedScuba

StonedScuba

It seems like the veins are just disappearing then turning to holes then more of the leaf is disappearing.. sprayed with neem oil for bugs
Strain white widow
Fox farm soil
Fox farm nutrient tri
6x4 tent 8" duct fans
2 reg fan up high pointing down
Ph 6.4 water 300 ppm feeding
2 "1000" w led
Watering when pots light

Leaves are just disintegrating by veins
Leaves are just disintegrating by veins 2
Leaves are just disintegrating by veins 3
Leaves are just disintegrating by veins 4
Leaves are just disintegrating by veins 5
StonedScuba

StonedScuba

White dots are de from dusting soil, checked with 120x zoom on 90% of leaves but anything is possible what would be their recommended solution if neem doesn't work?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

White dots are de from dusting soil, checked with 120x zoom on 90% of leaves but anything is possible what would be their recommended solution if neem doesn't work?
See that damage in that top red circle? Try to wipe / wash it off and if it doesn't come off you may have bug/mite damage. Give it a try and let us know if it wipes or washes off

Ps. Re: the holes; I've never seen mites make holes like that, sometimes caterpillars or grasshoppers do that but haven't dealt with them, only mites.

I searched the net and what I came up with was flea beetles; not saying that's what it is but you might want to put some yellow sticky pads down and see if you can catch anything

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Also please don't spray anything until you're certain! We had a guy not long ago spray his whole plants down with one poison or because he thought he saw bug eggs, they were nice healthy buds and he ruined them.

Also never spray neem oil on buds, it will completely destroy them instantly, they will turn brown when dried and taste like trash

StonedScuba

StonedScuba

Plans are still in veg waiting to fix this toflower white on leaf is 100% de brushed it off, had nats 2 weeks ago haven't seen any in the sticky traps after using the de and neem oil and the leaves have been doing this well before them, what is the best recommendation? If it is some really small might I can find what should I do? Also I dug down to check the roots a little they were white didn't see any bugs suckling on them

IMG 20191119 043301585
IMG 20191119 043227306 BURST000 COVER TOP
StonedScuba

StonedScuba

here are some updated photos of the problem spray neem oil again still can't find any bugs with microscope everywhere up to 120 x zoom have yellow sticky traps out with no bugs, flush some of the plans with sledgehammer pH was around 6,ppm at 1100-any suggestions are greatly appreciated thank you again

IMG 20191119 043257722
IMG 20191119 043227306 BURST001
IMG 20191119 043159642
IMG 20191119 043143413
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

here are some updated photos of the problem spray neem oil again still can't find any bugs with microscope everywhere up to 120 x zoom have yellow sticky traps out with no bugs, flush some of the plans with sledgehammer pH was around 6,ppm at 1100-any suggestions are greatly appreciated thank you again
Already told you what they were above, you're not likely going to see them, and you're not going to kill them with neem oil. Good luck

Top Bottom