Leaves being funny (not the good way)

• Thread starter jebemtimojozemlo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jebemtimojozemlo

jebemtimojozemlo

My plants started making weird leaves few weeks ago (curently week 8 week 2 of flower) and i thought it was just old leaves dying (might not make sence im not to good of a grower) and didnt really pay any attention to it but now its getting kinda serious
i know cannabis is a pretty resiliant plant so if anyone has any info please help
grow details:
pots:15l
medium:soil
light:600w hps
light cycle:12h on 12h off
fertiliser:advanced nutriens ph perfect bloom (used advanced nutriens ph perfect grow in the veging stage)
how i water:one day with fertiliser recommended dosage mixed with eater, one day water only (might be wrong but its simple and i use it since i worked fine on my 1st (previous) grow)
plant info:bulk seed bank guerilla glue feminized non autoflower
again thanks for any help

Leaves being funny not the good way
Leaves being funny not the good way 2
Leaves being funny not the good way 3
Leaves being funny not the good way 4
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It looks like a sativa leaning pheno so it should get a little grow every feeding and most sativa's are bloom nute sensitive so I'd go easy on the bloom about 1/2&1/2 bloom and grown and I'd also add some epsom salts or calmag to every feeding.

jebemtimojozemlo

jebemtimojozemlo

It looks like a sativa leaning pheno so it should get a little grow every feeding and most sativa's are bloom nute sensitive so I'd go easy on the bloom about 1/2&1/2 bloom and grown and I'd also add some epsom salts or calmag to every feeding.
so you are saying i should mix fertilisers 50grow/50bloom before mixing it with water?

jebemtimojozemlo

jebemtimojozemlo

Pics without the lights on would be helpful. It looks like nitrogen deficiency, and as mentioned, sativa's tend to be nutrient sensitive so go forth gently.
pics of leaves i took off yesterday without the growlight

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah, they hungry. What is the NPK of the nutrients you're using? Are you monitoring your ppm's when you mix up a batch?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Ok, that's definitely not enough nitrogen. Throughout flower, nitrogen is equally important, if not more so. It's a mobile nutrient, and helps the plant build mass (along with potash and potassium). I've never used any AN products, but I'd assume you need to use both veg and bloom together as a two part so you hit the right NPK ratio of roughly 3-2-1. You can taper down on the nitrogen in the few last weeks of flower, but throughout the early and mid stages it's still really important to provide enough.

Also, pick up a cheap ppm meter. $17 off amazon and that tool alone will ensure you're providing your plants enough to eat without over doing it. 1.2-1.4 EC (800-1000 ppm) is about where you should be at this point for your feedings.

Top Bottom