leaves curled under???

• Thread starter kindindy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kindindy123

hey guys ,I have a plant in wk-5 flowering.mandalas,sotori,looks great, ,but do have classic ramshorn curled under,on fan leaves,witch still have alot of trics on em,it started at wk 3,then started to kinda flush,I watered until,runoff,filled the sausers there in, then sucked it out,so not a real flush,then i let em dry out,3days or so,& do it again.leaves have not changed,stilled curled but green,is toxicity coming,or do they not uncurl,dont think ive ever seen em uncurl,usualy they burn shortly after,should i keep doing what i am, it is wk 5,or give a real flush & let em finish. what do ya think??? thanks

B

bigleek

no need to flush with soil that early just give them water for the last three weeks or so

L

Limeygreen

What's your pH and whats your feed going in and coming out?

J

Jalisco Kid

One thing most people do not consider is where your light is positioned. If the curl is above your light it could be from trying to bag rays. JK

L

l33t

Good point Jalisco Kid

thats why pics showing the prob are always useful for more accurate replys

curling/clawing is usually due to N excess , plant dehydration , Low RH or low light levels (for sats)

The most common is too much N. Sometimes the leaves do recover but sometimes they don't recover much if any at all.

K

kindindy123

leaf curl

One thing most people do not consider is where your light is positioned. If the curl is above your light it could be from trying to bag rays. JK

you might have somthing with light pos,most of the curling is under my light,but i rotate them every 3 days,but the canopy is pretty much the same,i am 1ft away with 600wt air cooled,4x4 hut,wish i had pics sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom