Leaves Curling Down, Leathery Look

• Thread starter ScoobyDoobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

I have noticed recently that my leaves have been curling down also in some of my plants yellowing on the inner most parts of my new growth. Not too bright and less worried about the color than the leaves but what could cause this? I thought it was underwatering cause my fungas gnat problem has started to get bad so i tried to kill the fuckers but i gave in and watered 2 days ago and not fixed... Next thought was nutes but it couldnt be a deficiency I'm growing in MG seedling soil i've read is quite hot.. Plants are on day 11 out of the ground let me know what you guys think, also thought they may be growing a bit slow...

Leaves curling down leathery look
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Id fill the cups the rest of the way with dirt, water them really well with ph adjusted water and then wait for the dirt to almost completly dry before watering again. You can tell when its almost dry by the weight of the cup.

ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

i dont think its a watering issue i've been pretty precise about that.. Once i get rid of these gnats, i plan on covering that stem with soil its still moist right now.. I plan on hitting the plants with some neem oil tonight and once soil is dry some hydrogen peroxide to kill the rest of the gnats

ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

thats a good idea ill look into that. Any ideas whats causing my leaf problems? i have about 3-5k lumens on them of led's and use all the same bottled water

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They just look overwatered, have you pulled them out of the cups to look at the roots? If they are brownish color then its most likely overwatering.

ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

I let them dry out a lot before i water but i will more this week.. i water until a little bit of runoff comes from the bottom of the cup

Top Bottom