Leaves Curling down??

• Thread starter Hawknest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hawknest

My leaves are curling downward and the have raised ridges. I read it could be heat stress. THough I don't think it is that since I have been fighting cold weather. Here are some pics. Would love any ideas as to what it might be.

OH and this is under T5 lighting and there in Foxfarm Happy Frog soil.

Leaves curling down

Leaves curling down 2

Leaves curling down 3

Cort

Cort

When the more experienced growers find this thread they will ask you to describe in detail your feed schedule including ppm, ec, ph and how often you feed/water. They will also want to know if you have any bugs, what your temps/RH are and what you have tried, if anything, to fix your baby's ills.

Im just a noob, but had something that looks similar and turned out to be over watering. Id recommend waiting until someone who is not a noob can help ya. Just be prepared for those questions and others.

jagle

jagle

also a noob here and without more info on what your doing with your plants as Cort has described it could be a number of things, im experiencing something similiar on my first grow, but im 100% its down to overwatering, are you watering too much first off?

M

mrbong73

One suggestion might be to transplant to a larger pot. Say a 2 or 3 gallon smart pot. I would use the happy frog and go find some earthworm castings at a local nursery. Add about 1/3 as much ewc as the soil. Also to that mix I would add an organic all purpose fertilizer(follow directions) and some pumice or perlite.
While your at the nursery look for any liquid kelp product. buy that and use per directions.
Also let the soil pretty much dry out before you water again.
Hope this helps.

lazarus718

lazarus718

When you say the temps have been cold, how cold? I want to check that first but how often are you watering and how much? It looks more like the temperature issue to me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Opposite of heat stress to my eyes. Looks like vapor pressure deficit is way off for that girl's tastes. Too cold, too dry? That's what your little lady there is telling me, that it's too cold and too dry for her liking (relative humidity, not root zone).

Top Bottom